Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

@memnom and roadrippersid - saholic.com is the only source from where you can get this phone because it's Spice Mobile's official online store. Even I clicked on the product and saw that it's out-of-stock but I was asked to submit my email id and I think these guys will arrange for Mi-410 after seeing the request. Hey, they are selling one more Android phone Mi-270 at dirt cheap price. Just Rs.3,400 for dual SIM Android Froyo touchscreen phone is amazing.

guys shud i sell my optimus one and go for this ? want to try out new roms and ICS on it ? what u suggest any link or any one sellingit ...

A cousin has the optimus one. I can tell you the Optimus One has much better build and grip. Camera wise, in sufficient lighting, the Spice is better. Playing video rips without converting (up to 720p) is an advantage. ICS for both the phones are still a work in progress, i think. Custom ROMs are available for both.

I'm flirting with the idea of selling off mine and getting a Xiaomi phone instead. Not quite sure yet.

A cousin has the optimus one. I can tell you the Optimus One has much better build and grip. Camera wise, in sufficient lighting, the Spice is better. Playing video rips without converting (up to 720p) is an advantage. ICS for both the phones are still a work in progress, i think. Custom ROMs are available for both.

I'm flirting with the idea of selling off mine and getting a Xiaomi phone instead. Not quite sure yet.

Yes the build is nice haven't dropped the phone its nice and sturddy Camera is decent enuf i would say for a 3.2mp Don't watch videos much on the phone as i use tablet for it..Only thing which makes me go for it is the ICS port for it on XDA and CM7 wont be buying the nexus prime in alteast 7-8 months wanted a phone which can give me ICS there is also a Nexus S or Galaxy S which can be ported to ICS but bit on higher side.. what to do ...

Yes the build is nice haven't dropped the phone its nice and sturddy Camera is decent enuf i would say for a 3.2mp Don't watch videos much on the phone as i use tablet for it..Only thing which makes me go for it is the ICS port for it on XDA and CM7 wont be buying the nexus prime in alteast 7-8 months wanted a phone which can give me ICS there is also a Nexus S or Galaxy S which can be ported to ICS but bit on higher side.. what to do ...

A stable ICS port for both phones would take a month or two, i feel. So i don't see much point in selling one and getting the other. Since you don't require the extra horsepower from the MI410, you should just stick with the Optimus One till a better phone in your budget comes out.

A stable ICS port for both phones would take a month or two, i feel. So i don't see much point in selling one and getting the other. Since you don't require the extra horsepower from the MI410, you should just stick with the Optimus One till a better phone in your budget comes out.

Thanks mate but i read somewhre a working port of ICS has been out

Again asking .DOes anyone using a particular scratch guard with this phone?

I am seeing some dust on the underscreen of my fone after the default screen guard peeled off.

Again asking .DOes anyone using a particular scratch guard with this phone?

I am seeing some dust on the underscreen of my fone after the default screen guard peeled off.

I'm using a screen-guard meant for for the SE X10. Got it for 50 bucks from Nehru Place. Have bought around 4-5 so far. Much better than the plastic crap that it came with. Haven't used 'better' screenguards so no ideas about the same.

my mi410 is on CM7, but I would like to go back to the stock 2.3.x from Spice. What's the procedure and would really appreciate if I get the detailed steps, please.

Ok I know this isn't the place to ask such a question but since all people interested and knowing about the phone are here then here it goes .. I wanna sell this phone and this is my post from "How much can I sell this for ?" Thread .

"Guys please tell me asap how much I can sell a Spice MI 410 for ? It was bought rougly last july and invoice i still have . The phone has many scratches on it but it works the same way it worked when it was new so well the only problem is the exterior look is bad ."

my mi410 is on CM7, but I would like to go back to the stock 2.3.x from Spice. What's the procedure and would really appreciate if I get the detailed steps, please.

Take backup and flash the firmware file with SUT from your computer or if you have a nand backup of your spice gb then just recover it from CWM

Ok I know this isn't the place to ask such a question but since all people interested and knowing about the phone are here then here it goes .. I wanna sell this phone and this is my post from "How much can I sell this for ?" Thread .

How much are you expecting?

How much are you expecting?

I bought it for 13.5k and since its not in good shape ( in terms of looks ) I say 8k at least .. it still works flawlessly
<
... what do you think .. is it too low or too much >.> ?

Back