Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

N.B. Most of the big screen Androids has to be charged daily :(

Saholic is pretty reliable and they pack weather proof packing, I ordered through Saholic and service is excellent, sent through Bluedart. Over all Very good experience
^^^ +2 for saholic, bluedart is fast too, good pack, got it @ 12999/-

443 posts of a spice handset....unbelievable.

OK here is the deal

Logged in saholic 13 Jul 2330 hrs.

Login is a breeze.

applied the discount code

Payment through net banking

I was given the following schedule

Ordered On: 13/07/2011 11:36:15 PM Status: In Process Delivery Estimate: 16/07/2011

That three days...wow

Also found the scratch guard for x10 costing 344, booked the same.

I am using these app on my Spice Mi-410

HDR Camera+ app for photos

and Lgcamera for Video recording.

Using these app the pic and video quality had improved a lot.

sajokj said:
I am using these app on my Spice Mi-410

HDR Camera+ app for photos
and Lgcamera for Video recording.

Using these app the pic and video quality had improved a lot.
I am also on same way ... HDR Camera, Camera 360 improves the experience of Camera a lot....

vivekb said:
I am also on same way ... HDR Camera, Camera 360 improves the experience of Camera a lot....
Both this apps HDR Camera, Camera 360 cant record Video, it can be used only for photo capture

sajokj said:
Both this apps HDR Camera, Camera 360 cant record Video, it can be used only for photo capture
ya these are mean for capturing photo, for Video recording, I haven't tried any application yet .... will let you know later ...

sajokj said:
For video recording LGcamera is the only one I found and using it
Videocam Illusion is another one, try it...... I found it good.....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

kvikram said:
@DarkAngel What did you finally decide on? Defy or Spice Mi-410?
Defy might be the bad choice over Spice MI 410, as it cater more than Defy .......

I am not sure whether this is the right thread to post my query,should i go for T-Mobile Galaxy vibrant @13 K(used for few months) or get a new MI-410 @13 K.Please give me some suggestions......

Is it me or global .....we cant access 1gb memory on the spice mi-410?
i mean..cant v see the contents stored on phone using any sort of file explorer
i cudnt see that 1 gb memory using file explorer..?

guys.. guys.. may i please know of which other phones should i take under reference while choosing the right

installation for the Mi410 for games.. ?

warm regards

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
guys.. guys.. may i please know of which other phones should i take under reference while choosing the right

installation for the Mi410 for games.. ?

warm regards

HTC Desire HD & HTC G2 Use Adreno 205 GPU

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

tomemmanuel said:
I am not sure whether this is the right thread to post my query,should i go for T-Mobile Galaxy vibrant @13 K(used for few months) or get a new MI-410 @13 K.Please give me some suggestions......
Vibrant

Pros:

Better Camera (Without Flash)

Better Display With Gorilla Glass

Developer Support For MODS

Cons:

No Front Camera

No Warranty

@tomemmanuel : Going with Vibrant or Captivate at 13-14k is also not bad. They have better rom support, better gpu, good hummingbird processor. I recently installed CM7 in my captivate and updated it to 2.3.4. I get 2000+ score constantly when running quadrant benchmark. Warranty wise, I do not think it is a big deal because the phone seems to be reliable and worth the 13k spent.

You will not go wrong with Spice Mi-410 also.

max_s said:
Is it me or global .....we cant access 1gb memory on the spice mi-410?
i mean..cant v see the contents stored on phone using any sort of file explorer
i cudnt see that 1 gb memory using file explorer..?
Its global, most of the memory is used by OS other is used by Application games which installs, We can not access them......

@vivekb .....i was talking about the storage memory internal. ....coz every time i install an app. i have to shift that app to sd card from internal memory....by default it gets installed in the internal memory of the phone.

Back