Split/Second Review

I have been playing the game from the past 2 hours.The game is pretty good i mean it.I havent had any issues in playing this game in my 2 year old lappy.

The game play is good,story line is decent.Car controlling is not great.Music is kick @$$.The destruction is awesome.The game play gets better and better with each episode we complete.I have already completed 4 episodes 8 more to go :D

I would say this game is not worth missing

Split/Second -> awesome game :eek:hyeah:

SCORES*->

gameplay ->9.2/10
graphics ->8.5/10
sound ->8.5/10
PRESENTATION ->7.0/10
lasting appeal ->8.0/10

OVERALL ->8.7/10 :D

great game for those who love arcade games :p

*above scores are based on 4 hrs game play@1600x1200,high settings..

Saurav3FR said:
lol,

say, for those who are playing it', hows the handling for the cars?

handling is nice & easy like most arcade games , its not required to slow down at corners :bleh:...

quan chi said:
hows the game? better than any other racers.

better then many but not the best ....

BLUR looks better then this :bleh:

gamingstill said:
Split/Second -> awesome game :eek:hyeah:

SCORES*->

gameplay ->9.2/10
graphics ->8.5/10
sound ->8.5/10
PRESENTATION ->7.0/10
lasting appeal ->8.0/10

OVERALL ->8.7/10 :D

great game for those who love arcade games :p

*above scores are based on 4 hrs game play@1600x1200,high settings..

handling is nice & easy like most arcade games , its not required to slow down at corners :bleh:...

better then many but not the best ....

BLUR looks better then this :bleh:

Blur is clearcut winner

The game was pretty damn awesome,although the game could have had some more tracks to race on, also the difficulty may get unforgiving at times :mad:. Overall i'd give it a 9/10, the best arcade racing fun i've had in years...:clap:

finished the game yesterday........ it took me around 8-9 hrs to finish all the episodes with average positions 1st or 2nd in every race............. as i like big explosions and destruction, the game was full of that only so enjoyed the big destructions fully....... eg bridges, buildings, trains, dams, etc........the game is full of explosions only........ in all nice arcade racing game with good graphics..........

at times the difficulty level used to shoot up...... but once u get a good car unlocked, the difficulty level used to come down....... overall i would rate it 8.5/10............ now waiting for blur to release........... hope it gets available in the market soon.............

A crash-landing 747coming straight at you with nowhere to go, a train bridge being blown up and the train hurtling ahead of you, chemical plants exploding..........

A well made game indeed :D

Some of the best graphics used in any game, and i actually prefer the "Fake" cars than the real ones. That way the surprise is maintained.

^karikoli - I think somebody will get a warning pretty soon

Anyways just bought the game today . Mind blowing game . Its a 9/10 for me . This game is definitely giving NFS Most Wanted a run for its money and title of ultimate racing game

The difficulty seems fine and actually very easy but all in all """ Paisa Vasool """"

@atiamd - Yes its locked @ 30fps but what good did NFS Shift do being not locked @ 30fps ? It was only a decorative piece not good enough to use . What fun is a game if you can't play it ? And moreover Split-Second is an awesome game with stunning graphics , gameplay , and scenery

Back