Split/Second Review

Ethan_Hunt said:
Exactly. Besides, it's an arcade racing title, how many buttons will you have to use for it?

LT and RT are pretty standard for Braking and Accelerating (respectively). The right analog stick allows you to check the rear view. Also Roxtin already gave out the remaining key layout. I don't think anything else is needed within the game.

:D I never use brakes so far - that's the best part of the game and thanks for rearview tips..will use it later

Yep, most of the times, you dont need the brakes. Just leave the acceleration for a second and then hammer it down... Will get you a good drift too......

@Ethan _Hunt - For sharper corners and faster drifts , you have to avoid brakes at all costs . Just leave the gas for some moment and then hammer it down appropriately

Anubis, I tried leaving the acceleration initially, but I guess I can't cut corners that well without hand braking. To be honest, I have got quite good at it. The only thing remaining now is to unlock some kick ass cars.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Anubis, I tried leaving the acceleration initially, but I guess I can't cut corners that well without hand braking. To be honest, I have got quite good at it. The only thing remaining now is to unlock some kick ass cars.
i do the same. A tap on the brakes and the turning direction makes me go into a proper drift along tight corners without trouble. Am on Episode 10's Elite race as of now, till now all races 1st and Gold :D

@Ethan_Hunt - I don't know whether its bounded to one'e machine or not , but one thing is certain . The last Air Revenge in Season 12 in Canyon is too tough considering the time limit and the track . I am trying my utbest to complete the air revenge in gold but its just impossible to do it . The save game may take time due to this

Back