SRK's Living room 3D

Maxguru

Disciple
from my current project for SRk;s interior... here is a shot of rendering of his 6th floor livingroom concept....

rendering on Dual 265 opterons. Rendertime ~ 15mins ( 1000x650) ( higgest settings)
3dsmax and finalrender. + Photoshop CS

texq0.jpg

yes our design team has to frequently meet him and his wife to approve the designs and stuff .. and i present him all the 3d stuff usually.

:O....and thats his 6th floor living room???? Now thats living life King Khan Istyle :D

Great Job dude...the lighting looks awesome

simply awsome.........now i guess i shd also start working in gfx stuffs in order to meet srk...lol

but really dude amazing stuff

Quad Master said:
Amazing stuff there Max.

And ur one lucky dude to meet SRK.

Best of Luck for ur Project.

i wudnt say hes lucky to meet some Film personality, but its the freedom to do what one wants, without any budget constraints(or i hope so :p) now that will definetly be a dream project and can really show what one is capable of....

Rave said:
i wudnt say hes lucky to meet some Film personality, but its the freedom to do what one wants, without any budget constraints(or i hope so :p) now that will definetly be a dream project and can really show what one is capable of....

yep def. a dream project. no budget. spend as much as one can... everything is italian an imported.. eve piloow covers... IMAGINE.....and he calls himself swadeeshi....intially before i meet SRK 5 years back i used to hate him to core... but intime friendshp has developed. he is very simple and down to eearth guy . he is too much in tech, gadgets and all .. will tell him to come on TE ... lets see. he loves to surf.... he has a whole setup at his place where he has built his comps and gadgets and all .... one thing best at his place is the fastest internet connection in india........................... i download huge file stuff at his place at amazing 2-3mb ber sec ;) ,...... nice guy ... meeting him on Sat mostly if he is here . .. anyonewnana join ;)

.. will update u guys more on other interiors.... the main ground floor interior is pending.. thats a 4000 sq feet living room to be still done... with permision i will post more.

update on some of his gadgets.................................. more than 500 higest branded watches. anything from range of 50k-10 lackh..... more than 2000 top branded Glares..range - 20k - 1 lack. . my jaw broke open when i saw only this... for now this is enough .. lol .

his childrens living room on 5th floorthe stair case leads to his living room on 6t floor the which u saw earlier.

te2wj2.jpg

te3jp9.jpg

impressive man, really impressive.. but why do i see only shades of cream? any particular liking to that color? :p

yes.. the views are made to a very mono chromatic tone of beige.. the whole feel of the interiors is minimum colors .. no JHATANG .... .. very mordern and very uniform .... nothing eyecatching. in real there will be more colors def. but this is just visual treatment of the feel thats all .

ok.....let me get this straight...

SRK commissioned you to make designs for his house ?? And if he likes them, he will go ahead and get them done ??

Or are you just letting your imagination run wild and saying SRK's house COULD be like this ??

lol. Designs are not done by one single guy...mostly its team work. The name of the firm is watermarked in all the images...Our very own Max guru must be the guy who does all the 3d rendering....a great job...you'll never get bored and :O you get to download with King khan's computer....:D

^^ exactly designing is done by a team from architec kaif faquih's ofice.. he is the lead designer... i am the 3d guy with ofcourse my design inputs too . i am hiered by the architect not SRK himself... but i meet him when we have meetings.. cos presentation is done by me ... .... this is the final approved design by architect .. childrens room is approved by SRK so work is already started there... living room we will show on Saturday .. SRK might change something here and there.. once he finalizes stuff we go ahead with mkakin it....

i dont get to use his comp for downloading.. i use my laptop ... wireless is set up there... ..... only 2 ice i used his comp for some image downloading from his digicam to his mac that i used for clicking some pictures.. thats all .. .

Back