SRK's new movie RA.One another hollywood inspired movie??/

The first thing that came to my mind when my friend told me about RA-one and G-one......

RA-one and G-one are brother robots who are separated at birth.

One day they face off each other and beat the crap/junk out of each other.

On the brink of their last breath, or should we say, their last voltage they notice each other's core chip.

"How is that possible, I have the same chip", says RA-one...

G-one, with choked voice (not sure due to emotions or breakage during fight), "BHAAIYAAAaaaaa...."

Suddenly, a mother comes rushing to the scene. Since this is sci-fi movie, instead of white saree she's wearing white lab coat...

"RA-one and G-one, mere do anmol ratans... mat lado, tum dono bhai ho", she says.

RA-one says,"How's that possible? I thought I was the only one with this chip?"

She pulls a small motherboard out of her pocket,"Yeh raha tumhara original design (it's a compact dual socket board), tum dono pehle ek hi robot banane wale the, lekin dono chips ka TDP bahot high tha, toh hame tuhme alag alag design karna pada. Ab waqt aa gaya hai ki tum dono ek ban jao aur dushman ka khatma kar do".

Then both Ra-one and G-one merge with other in some kinda gross gay-makeout type scene with loads of CG (thus fulfilling SRK and KJo's long awaited fantasy) :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, but I just couldn't help and ignore the connection of similarity with names... RA-one and G-one (Ravan and Jivan)... serisouly? :p

I won't be surprised if this is some kind of long awaited sci-fi sequel to Karan-Arjun. LOL.

^Maybe some ramayana angle to it
G1 and kareena get together > Ra1 kidnaps kareena > A big fight, rescues kareena > G1 suspects Ra1 raped kareena > She proves he hasn't > Few days later, kareena says she's pregnant > G1 kicks her out of the house > The end

everytime i see the promo i notice SRK's hand keeps shorting (some circuit disorder me thinks) You can see it in the scene where he jumps/smashes the car bonnet and the nutty person inside, instead of screaming in horror or suing him for damage tries to caress his face while he's smirking.

broadway said:
^Maybe some ramayana angle to it
G1 and kareena get together > Ra1 kidnaps kareena > A big fight, rescues kareena > G1 suspects Ra1 raped kareena > She proves he hasn't > Few days later, kareena says she's pregnant > G1 kicks her out of the house > The end
then you see a saif appearance giving a punch line "bade aa ram se".

6pack said:
everytime i see the promo i notice SRK's hand keeps shorting (some circuit disorder me thinks) You can see it in the scene where he jumps/smashes the car bonnet and the nutty person inside, instead of screaming in horror or suing him for damage tries to caress his face while he's smirking.
I was also wondering why isn't she screaming and running away lol

_

Bumping this thread as movie is near to release. Now following new trailer looks like it is inspired from Iron Man :|

This one seems to be inspired from Infamous.
Ek tha tiger (jo khood black buck maar ke andar ho gaya) seems to be coming from Uncharted Series.
And then these people crib about piracy and ban file hosting sites.

Seeing now. So I think many people won't be guessing it is from game. It's easy to predict it is inspired from a movie or not cos usually we see all type of action movies from Holly. But Games, only who are interested. So the no. very is less compared to movie viewers.

In short, SRK is saved being blamed as copygaycat :bleh:

Here are trailors for lazy like me :

Back