Starhub TF2 server down again?

Aman27deep

Skilled
I wanted to play today as it was a holiday, and seems like the Singaporean Starhub servers are down... Some of my friends were telling me that the server has now been down since yesterday, so any of you have any news? :(

Had a chat with a friend from singapore - seems down SH deliberately shut down the servers - very bad news for me - now the lowest pinging server for me is in the UK. :|

Yup they were down for some time last year too - too bad, maybe now i can stop my TF2 addiction, but certainly a bad way to do so :(

^yup. If its because of that and I am all for it. All the meaningless hat/crafting, trading is so annoying.

Valve should at least make some changes so people can't trade while in-game.

StarHub's game servers down yet again
Basically, same thing as last year. They don't want to host free servers.

There's an Indian server called 'Kamasutra Fortress' but I doubt we have enough players to keep it populated all day.
That was the advantage of StarHub, the Singapore players kept it populated all day long.

Here's the IP of this Indian server: 124.7.93.218:27015

Valve has screwed up TF2 big time by adding insane amount of junk and all this trading shit. I find it very annoying and miss the competitive scene. Star Hub servers won't be coming back any time soon I guess. The Indian TF2 scene is as good as dead these days anyways. If only we had a nice Indian server :(

EDIT: My ping to the KS server is 230. Wow. Amazing stuff :p

Mohit said:
Valve has screwed up TF2 big time by adding insane amount of junk and all this trading shit. I find it very annoying and miss the competitive scene. Star Hub servers won't be coming back any time soon I guess. The Indian TF2 scene is as good as dead these days anyways. If only we had a nice Indian server :(

EDIT: My ping to the KS server is 230. Wow. Amazing stuff :p
some of us can chip in and get an Indian server but it will not be always populated and active like the SG ones :( for example see the CSS servers. only game that has servers overflowing in India is CS1.6 :D

_

Back