State owned BSNL's 'competitive' broadband plans across India

dWehGof.png

This made my day! :D

Post fup speed is now 1Mbps instead of 512Kbps. They have also increased fup limit from 8gb to 10gb for plans that were costing around rs. 900+tax. Useful in smaller towns where BSNL is the only choice.

This really is lip smacking...

BBG ULD 1199
2 Mbps - No FUP - True Unlimited Plan
Free Calls - Local + STD to any network.

As per the latest information, BSNL will be launching the new unlimited broadband plan - 'BBG Combo ULD 1199' as a regular offer for all users in all the circles from 9th September 2016 on wards. The new plan is a TRUE Unlimited Offer from BSNL, since it offers Unlimited Voice as well as Data without any usage limits.

All other relevant terms and conditions shall remain unchanged. Since all the DSL plans are available on FTTH with same tariff, the above BB plan shall also be available on FTTH with same tariff. These instructions shall be applicable with effect from 09-09-2016 on regular basis in all the Circles.

Source

This really is lip smacking...

BBG ULD 1199
2 Mbps - No FUP - True Unlimited Plan
Free Calls - Local + STD to any network.

Source

I don't get. How is this better than the Rs. 249 plan which is also 2mbps?

For the rs. 950 difference, who's gonna sit at home calling from a landline for '24 hours' ?

Or am i missing something here?

Wtf don't they just call them 1mbps unltd plans then? Friggin 2mbps for 1gb. Typically bsnl.

And their whole "if subscribers use about 300GB of data in a month, they are effectively paying less than Rs. 1 per GB of high-speed data".

Can you really download 300gb in a month on 1mbps? Well ok, 299gb.

most of my folks on bsnl are using 3rd party ones like tplink, work decent enough. but yeah, ven the jio jolt wasn't enough to wake bsnl up i think. they're only surviving because of no other options in remote places and villages. but once jio's unbelievably extensive network plans are complete, i think that will change too...

Back