Steam Deck is official

How's the typing experience on that keyboard?
Btw found a video about this for those interested.
I would say not bad. I have big fingers and i can still conformable type on it. I would easily 3.8/5 fornthe touch keyboard. If only it would have been physical keyboard

Currently installing cyberpunk @4.2ghz and i dont notice any kind of heat. Maybe because it night time
E88108C7-972D-4FED-AEFF-525946D5F5EE.jpeg

This one video is so much more informative than 10 IGN videos.
Even brought a ifixit kit to tear down. They had to keep a valve employee on him to keep check on him.

Will the steam deck be available in India anytime soon and the possible pricing?
Valve has never sold any of its previous hardware or current hardware(index vr) here in India.

Don’t hold your breath for it. Much better to be pleasantly surprised IF it lands here. I am expecting USD x 100-110 price.

Will the steam deck be available in India anytime soon and the possible pricing?
Expect to pay atleast 1.5 to 2 times the official price in India. It will become a niche item because at the same price you will be able to get a more capable laptop. So it all depends, if you want handheld or not. Unless you have someone who can bringing this from US, of course.

Shipping starting from Feb 28. Review embargo till Feb 25.

Really wish there was a way to buy them here.

Genuinely excited about the handhelds. I own a Switch and often times I end up playing on it more because of just how convenient it is. Wish we could buy the Deck in India.

Genuinely excited about the handhelds. I own a Switch and often times I end up playing on it more because of just how convenient it is. Wish we could buy the Deck in India.
Valve just doesn't care about markets like ours. I wanted a Steam Controller so bad when they still made those but it never came and the imported one was like 11K which is ridiculous.

Back