Steam Holiday Sale 2009

@Jasku

L4D2 > killing floor

but killing zombies is lot more fun with headshots in killing floor (l4d2 too has headshots but not as prominent)

just 1 hr left for 28th dec sale to end though

Killing Floor sux IMO. L4D2 is much much better. You willget bored of mindless zombie killing after a while. L4D2 keeps you on your toes all the time. And so is a must buy , for any fan of such a genre.

But for such a price. Why not I say :p

Only 40 mins left.

BRING IN COD 4 ! COMON VALVE ! 80% Discount on COD4 ! YESH ! :D

Gurpartap Singh said:
^ go for it if you love to pwn everyone with skills you'll learn as a newbie. Like it's crime to play it casually. :p

Jasku: get L4D2

got killing floor, have a couple guess passed valid till the end of Jan if anyone is interested

L4D2- will be cheaper locally na?

left for dead 2 was avaialble for 700 bux at relaince digital, probably be even cheaper still at ur local game dealer..

! 0 t A said:
Killing Floor sux IMO. L4D2 is much much better. You willget bored of mindless zombie killing after a while. L4D2 keeps you on your toes all the time. And so is a must buy , for any fan of such a genre.

But for such a price. Why not I say :p

Only 40 mins left.

BRING IN COD 4 ! COMON VALVE ! 80% Discount on COD4 ! YESH ! :D

WTF where? theres no 80% discount on COD4 and people dont just post YESH and MESH, give the damn links FFS :mad:

Guys, the new games are up, and L4D GOTY edition single copy is for $7.49, if 4 copies are purchased its for $22.50. So I am up for 1 copy, do we have 3 more members who would like to buy the game as well?

spindoctor said:
it doesn't. it's also very pointless to buy l4d now that l4d2 is out. the sequel is better than the original in almost every way.

is that so? I only played the demo of l4d when it was out, thought it was decent, see quite a few servers online too, looked a good bargain!

But you only enjoy the true beauty of L4D2 when you have played the first installement !

*Yeah VALVE paid me to say that :(*

Jasku said:
is that so? I only played the demo of l4d when it was out, thought it was decent, see quite a few servers online too, looked a good bargain!

there's nothing wrong with l4d as such. it's still a great game, but l4d2 improves it in pretty much every way imaginable. in a way, iota is right that you can't appreciate the nuances and improvements in l4d2 until you've played l4d, but the fact is that l4d is now obsolete. almost everyone who enjoys left 4 dead has moved on to l4d2 now (including the small indian gaming community that plays it).

Back