Titanfall2 new highest discount

Outer Wilds - 341
Metro Exodus - 299/374 (Gold)
Hollow Knight - 239
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - 182
Halo Master Chief Collection - 449
Doom - 479
Little Nightmares Complete Edition - 211

Checked SteamDB and majority of the games are nowhere close to their lowest prices. Probably one of the most disappointing sales.

I had Metro Exodus and Outer Wilds wishlisted, so probably will only pick those 2 in this sale. The other games will probably fall to their lowest price over the year during the other sales.

Also had FH4 wishlisted, but then have nearly 3 months of the GamePass offer remaining. Probably going for FH5 makes more sense, during its first sale.

Yes it's disappointing to wait long and then see that many of the old games still not having good discount.. and come on steam some discount are not even like what they used to be...

But this sale is still 8 july may be more and more they add...

Also sad part is in some of the bundles they have not included GOTY edition. Only base game... I was tracking The Witcher bundle but GOTY is sold separately... I have witcher 1 and 2 on GOG.. now I need witcher 3 GOTY.. BioShock classic also not available.. only remastered... But let's see it still many days to go

Games on my wishlist with atleast 50% discount, and have been either at such low price before or this is the first time. Sorted by rating.
(Not in screenshot: Greedfall, Elex, Outward, Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, and Insomnia: The Ark)

1624635246337.png

You can purchase those at your own risk though. As a good deal of them are stolen keys, they only get blocked later.

As game developers say, it is better to pirate then, because developers lose money, though I suppose a lot of people don't have sympathy for EA.
I'm not spending on it, waiting for the new one.

Btw, will Steam change their sale prices for certain games mid-sale? Like Epic did with Hitman 3. I mean, have that done that in the past?

Btw, will Steam change their sale prices for certain games mid-sale? Like Epic did with Hitman 3. I mean, have that done that in the past?
No. Steam used to have flash sales a long time ago but now sale prices don't change in middle of a sale.

If you think a game is too expensive now, just add it to wishlist and you'll get whenever it's on sale.

No. Steam used to have flash sales a long time ago but now sale prices don't change in middle of a sale.

If you think a game is too expensive now, just add it to wishlist and you'll get whenever it's on sale.
What Epic did was: Hitman 3 was available to be bought for 669 after the coupon. But mid-sale, they reduced the sale price from 1,455 to ~1000 so the coupon was no longer applicable. Waiting turned out to be a bad idea here, if there's a good deal better to pull the trigger. So, was wondering if Steam also does something like this and increases the price in the middle of their sale.

Edit: From what I gathered prices do not fluctuate during Steam sales, so that's good.

Last edited:
Back