Steam Summer sale 2021

Ik a guy offering a service to switch regions. Dunno how far legit it is.

may be one need to give access to his or her account.. that is very very risky.

Also only changing the region want work, one needs to make payment in the payment method of that country only... Now we cannot manualy change the country.. Steam will detect basis on your location and when you buy any product it has to be in payment method of new country..

So its a dead end.. may be there may be a way by VPN.. but again you need native debit or credit card of new country

FAQ: - What does the region change process consist of? The process requires me to log onto your Steam account for a few minutes and buy a cheap game in Argentine Pesos (ARS) with my card (you don't even need to log out). After I make this purchase, your region officially becomes Argentina, and the store prices become Argentina prices permanently. - How much does it cost to change my region and how do I pay? The cost is $10 USD and through PayPal, Skrill, or Crypto. Payments must be sent before the region change process by requesting my address on pm. (!) Request the payment link only from me. I do not have any associates or anyone capable of accepting payments, so be careful with scammers! (!) PayPal: Since payments trough "Family and friends" are not available in Argentina, send the 10 USD choosing "Pay for goods and services" (Commission are included in the 10 USD). Remember also to leave the description blank when sending the money.(edited)

[1:04 AM]
. - How do I add funds in ARS? After the region change is successful, do not add funds directly from your card or else it will convert your account back to the native region. In order to add ARS funds, you can send gift cards from a secondary or a friend's Steam account (regardless of the currency) and it will be converted to ARS in your account. Another simple option is to buy Steam Gift Cards with the Argentina region via G2A or such: https://www.g2a.com/n/arsgiftcards (!) ARS giftcards may be out of stock in some websites because of the high demand in last days (!) - Is it safe? Has anyone been banned? No one has been banned, and the chance of it happening is still very low since Steam would have to check every account manually, and if they ban accounts based on a non precise algorithm, they would have to answer thousands of unban requests. - Is there any cons on changing to Arg? For obvious reasons you cannot send gifts to accounts from other countries (and sometimes even between ARS accounts). There are a few region locked games that you won't be able to play: COD Black Ops 3, and the season pass DLC of Borderlands 3 as far as I'm aware. In some cases you won't be able to buy Auric Cells for Day By Deadlight. You can compare the price difference of Steam games here: https://steamdb.info/app/1091500/ You can swap to a non native region only every 3 months.
This is basically what he had to say.

It’s bit too much of a risk personally. Many things can go wrong.

Giving your login details, account reverting to original country, risking ban from steam for regional price abuse, seller using stolen cards, or the whole deal could be a PayPal scam.

If I still wanted ARG prices, I would use a fresh steam account/ask the seller to make an Argentinian account and get that activated(new accounts will need spending to remove limited status)

It’s bit too much of a risk personally. Many things can go wrong.

Giving your login details, account reverting to original country, risking ban from steam for regional price abuse, seller using stolen cards, or the whole deal could be a PayPal scam.

If I still wanted ARG prices, I would use a fresh steam account/ask the seller to make an Argentinian account and get that activated(new accounts will need spending to remove limited status)
I agree. Didn't go with the guy since I am very skeptical about these things.

thanks man for sharing, its better to stay safe and pay little extra to steam... or buy code from other sites and redeem on steam .....
i am happy with most of the prices on steam... but EA and Activision and few others are insane at their pricing strategy..

most of the good games like AAA title cover their cost and profit in just one or two year.. and the excitement also die down in two years... hence the prices of old games gets cheaper and cheaper day after day.. companies have already made huge profit... like for example Mass effect and COD Modern Warfare has earened a huge insance profit... but still the price is like new....

anyway

Last edited:
Back