Steam Summer sale 2021

Bioshock Collection seems like a good deal for those who've not played it much.

I bought bioshock collection for 349 .. I was only interested in original and not remastered... To my surprise the collection has original bioshock 1 and 2 and remastered also... But sadly no DLC for 1 and infinite ... Only DLC for 2 ...

I am so eager to get mass effect original 1 2 and 3.. and Dragon age.. but they are priced very high..

I saw many site selling cheap codes for Europe region origin .. can we change our region in origin to Europe and add those code and change the region back to India... Is it doable

I bought bioshock collection for 349 .. I was only interested in original and not remastered... To my surprise the collection has original bioshock 1 and 2 and remastered also... But sadly no DLC for 1 and infinite ... Only DLC for 2 ...
All the DLCs (Infinite - season pass) are included AFAIK. Does 1 have a DLC?

You can not change region more than once every 3 months now.

Source:
What about origin ...

I want mass effect original and Dragon age... But still it's high price considering its age
All the DLCs (Infinite - season pass) are included AFAIK. Does 1 have a DLC?

I guess 1 does not have any DLC... Not showing my library... But 2 has mineravs den... But infinite does not show any dlc...

What is season pass .. what is it's use
Update... Yes I have infinite dlc also
Just cause and tomb raider is having very good pricing...

Last edited:
Try searching on steamdb and using its steam store link. Maybe some filter or block in your steam store preferences.
I have filtered some games but searching for them shows me those games with ignored overlay.

1625032191307.png

any good steal deal, please post
i just want mass effect and dragon age collection... but prices are very high and on origin store they are selling like new released price

also i checked with many key selling site and mass effect 2007 is very very costly and out of stock, what is happening, its 14 year old

Mass effect 2 is very cheap but 1 is very very high, may be lack of keys

also why why call of duty games are so insanely priced, all high prices

Last edited:
i just want mass effect and dragon age collection... but prices are very high and on origin store they are selling like new released price

also i checked with many key selling site and mass effect 2007 is very very costly and out of stock, what is happening, its 14 year old

also why why call of duty games are so insanely priced, all high prices
Blame EA and Activision for that. ‍☠️☠️☠️

EA seems like wants to destroy the gaming industry and art of making games...
Activision-Blizzard wants to talk lol.

I too am looking for ME and Bioshock series.
The sale prices are not good that's for sure.

The prices of games are not at their historical law ... Steam DB shows many games had lower prices months and years back... The point of summer sale is to have even lower or equal price of historical law... Any way...

Bioshock collection is worth the price of 350
Activison and Call od Duty prices... This is how good franchise dies...

Any idea of Watch dog Legion??
I want to get it but was expensive when I visited few months back.
I’d say the game isn’t worth it. Story (IMO) was quite bland and not all that great. Gameplay is somewhat fun with new hackable stuff but otherwise, would advise against it.

The prices of games are not at their historical law ... Steam DB shows many games had lower prices months and years back... The point of summer sale is to have even lower or equal price of historical law... Any way...
I suspect this is because of USD/INR conversion ratio. Left4Dead 2 for eg. was lowest at $1.99/₹52. In USD, it's still at 1.99 but for us it's at ₹ 69 (nice!)

Farming Simulator 2014 and 2016 both are now free on Microsoft store..... if anyone interested
so if we have friend in like Argentina or someone in Russia,, if that person buys games for us as gift and send the code to us can we redeem it in indian account,

is it possible,
anyone here from argentina or russia, can you please buy some games for me gift me, i will pay by paypal

Last edited:
Farming Simulator 2014 and 2016 both are now free on Microsoft store..... if anyone interested
so if we have friend in like Argentina or someone in Russia,, if that person buys games for us as gift and send the code to us can we redeem it in indian account,

is it possible,
anyone here from argentina or russia, can you please buy some games for me gift me, i will pay by paypal
Doesn't work with steam, they've locked gifting to different region if the price difference is more than 10% or something for this very reason.

Back