Storage [Hard Drives , Optical Drives, Others]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, sorry if it was rude. I would have told "native command queuing" but even that is complicated to understand, so thats why Wiki reading helps to know faster.

I dont know if it is closed. But Amarbir is working really hard to clear orders. My both orders are cleared by him.

techdude said:
@deepak ul have to order from his site
directly... -- > Lynx-Chandigarh Largest Electronic & Computer Superstore
Register - Login - Shop :D
there he will chk it out faster..

But rates offered in forum GO and on site may not be same.

It is high time... he should think of special discount code for forum members:eek:hyeah: so that orders can be placed directly in his site and he need not have to keep updating threads in forum..site etc....:) :) :)

deepak3775 said:
there r no external hard drives on lynx-india.com

Hi ,
The Website is Under Massive Updates and Additions ,We Have Done The Processors ,The Motherboards and Now We Are Doing The Graphic Cards ,I Would Be Out For 2 Days But I would Like To Know You Are Wanting ...

techdude said:
itz same man..
chk out the rates here
Western Digital - Lynx-Chandigarh Largest Electronic & Computer Superstore

compare the HDD [1st post of thread]

Check this out ..... as per first post

* Model 160GB ,ST9160821A "IDE ,8MB" @ Rs :2964/- + Shipping [New Product]

While site shows rate of 3100/-+4% Tax+ Shipping.... ST9160821A - Lynx-Chandigarh Largest Electronic & Computer Superstore
Probably this is discounted price for TE...... :eek:hyeah: It should be on all product range.... !! :) :) :) :) :)

I also had this doubt and asked Amarbir about it. He did clarify it; actually the rates fluctuate and the site isn't updated as often. I mean cmon guys if you keep your site up to date with the market thats all you'll end up doing.

Dear Amarbir

I am looking for WD Passport 160 GB /250 GB

Can you plz quote your rates + shiping charges in Punjab

Thank

Jatinder Singh

drkhalsa said:
Dear Amarbir

I am looking for WD Passport 160 GB /250 GB

Can you plz quote your rates + shiping charges in Punjab

Thank

Jatinder Singh

Ki haal hai Dr. saab :eek:hyeah: :hap2:

hope you are the right dr. saab i'm talking to :p

djmykey said:
I also had this doubt and asked Amarbir about it. He did clarify it; actually the rates fluctuate and the site isn't updated as often. I mean cmon guys if you keep your site up to date with the market thats all you'll end up doing.

I am not complaining here :) :)

deepak3775 said:
hav transferred the money.pls confirm reciept

He is out of town for 2-3 days, you wont get any confirmation until he reaches, you can call on his mobile number and confirm that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back