Storage [Hard Drives , Optical Drives, Others]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Price Update

Basically For the WDC HDD ,Also New Rates for the WDC 640 GB ,I Also Do Not Have Restriction Of 5 NOs and then the 4.2 Rates And All That .As i Do Not Trade for fun But From Profit The Best Rates is right There in The first Post

Hi Price Update

Basically For the WDC HDD ,Also New Rates for the WDC 640 GB ,I Also Do Not Have Restriction Of 5 NOs and then the 4.2 Rates And All That .As i Do Not Trade for fun But From Profit The Best Rates is right There in The first Post

What??? I am still seeing the old rate - 4600. :S Did I miss something? :huh:

Hi ,

The First Post Is Updated With the Best Rates Of Western Digital 640GB In India Is Rs :4200/- + Shipping ....

In Stock 35 NOS ..........

Instant Delivery ...........

hi amarbir,
pls quote latest price for wd passport essential 160 and 250 gb.they r quoting at 3.5 and 4.6k at some stores in lammy.(am not naming since last time u had wanted competitors name to be deleted from ur thread).also if i order a couple of memory cards which shipping charge will be counted,

deepak3775 said:
hi amarbir,
pls quote latest price for wd passport essential 160 and 250 gb.they r quoting at 3.5 and 4.6k at some stores.

Same here but looking for the 120 or 160 variant.

^^lol
its OT
but NCQ is native command queuing
dont worry...all hard drives nowadays are sata 2 with NCQ, and they are all back compatible with sata 1 interface as well by the use of a simple jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back