Storage [Hard Drives , Optical Drives, Others]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss ,

New User Cannot Understand Slags ,Like IMHO ,YGPM Etc etc .If someone can understand what i conveyed its ok naa .

Also i am getting reports of the HDD and CPU Pricies Rising And Also the ram rates are increasing .

hehe....good reason.

But 3750 is an awesome price for the 7200.11 u know :D

LOL that u have been saying that for weeks now :rofl:
Btw 1 mnth later it will be 3k :rofl: so wait a bit saar as the 640GB WD has been quoted at 4.3k for 10 pieces by the distri Champion computers in nehru place :p

Supra said:
Btw 1 mnth later it will be 3k :rofl: so wait a bit saar as the 640GB WD has been quoted at 4.3k for 10 pieces by the distri Champion computers in nehru place :p

Supra ,
Tell him To Buy ASAP :hap2:

Supra said:

beech! lamer you keep vanishing all day wtf can I do :p and after that busy chating with cough cough his chick cough cough giving support :p end cough cough
Leave her alone and come with me, I also need to RMA some stuff and buy a UPS :mad:

p.s most problems at home are over Im free again :eek:hyeah:

apollyon said:
got my 640gb's, thanks amarbir.
very nice packing btw :D

Sir ,
When My CustomersTell Me This I Get the Power To Perform More .thanks For The Trust ,I Have Sold 15 HDD In 2 Days First then i Have dispatched 11 More Today .I Could Not Get Stock For Monday And Tuesday From disti ..

dingemini312 said:
pzl respond to the Pm`s amarbir !

i need to get the ETA of the HDD i payed u for

regards

Dinesh ,
The Money Was Recieved Yesterday and The HDD Is Shipped today ,you will Get a Notice of The Same When My Fellow Reaches Home After Deliveries ,

Hi ,

The PM Box is Now Clear ,Wish they Could Give Us 1000 Email Box .Also i WAs Not Well For 2 Days Sorry Mates ,

Sheesh thats bad

How are u now sir? take care

what is the status of the order

& please arrange a GO on Dell Monitors ...am interested in 2 monitors

WD's Velociraptor Drives are available through select WD's distributors in India, at select retail stores and online retailers for a suggested retail price of Rs. 16,500.

So the WD velociraptor has finally here :hap2: can you get the rates on these? special TE rates that is :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back