Storage [Hard Drives , Optical Drives, Others]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my HDD. Solid packaging and fast delivery. Thanks, Mr. Amarbir.

P.S. Won't forget iTrader rating ;)

Hello Mates ,

The Thread Is Updated With the Latest Rates For The 640 GB WDC Hard disc .This hot Selling Item Is Now In Stock ,Please Order with confidence ...

Amarbir sir, hw much is it for the 640GB WDC drive inclusive of shipping to Kerala???

Is it 4681/- Rs. ??? :)

PM me the bank account details pl.. Preferably SBI..

Thank you. :)

gannu said:
Amarbir sir, hw much is it for the 640GB WDC drive inclusive of shipping to Kerala???

Is it 4681/- Rs. ??? :)

PM me the bank account details pl.. Preferably SBI..

Thank you. :)

Hi Gannu ,

thanks For The query ,You will Recieve a PM In Your Inbox Soon .Please Check The Same ,and you Are right Its 4681 By Air .cheers

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
^ hey you didn't reply me as yet. I pmed you at the other forum too.
Don't wanna deal with me ? :p.
Say it straight and forward.

Sorry ,
if is Missed The PM .You will Get a PM Into your PM Box in 5 Minutes do Check Back .

Amarbir sir

how much is it for the 640GB WDC drive[WDC WD6400AAKS] inclusive of shipping to Chennai....Prefer Air Cargo....[is it Rs 4681]

Do u provide bill too ...bcause i need the same in my company name

what are the payment Options available

Please gimme your Bank details Pref SBI..if you accept bank transfers.....since i am away from 22nd to 25th ....will pay on 25th may....& later you can deliver on receipt of payment....

Looking forward for your reply

Amarbir sir,

Cash's been deposited.

Kindly verify the same and ship it today itself. :)

TY.

ArZuNeOs said:
Amarbir sir
how much is it for the 640GB WDC drive[WDC WD6400AAKS] inclusive of shipping to Chennai....Prefer Air Cargo....[is it Rs 4681]
Do u provide bill too ...bcause i need the same in my company name

what are the payment Options available

Please gimme your Bank details Pref SBI..if you accept bank transfers.....since i am away from 22nd to 25th ....will pay on 25th may....& later you can deliver on receipt of payment....

Looking forward for your reply

Hi ,
you Have a PM From Me In your Email Box ...:hap2:

OT amarbir sir...but how can there be email in PM box....rather you can say " YGPM" easier and faster for u :)

Also any update in the 500GB 7200.11 price :D....in the Nehru place price thread a member posted 3750 price from Computer Emire :)

Supra said:
OT amarbir sir...but how can there be email in PM box....rather you can say " YGPM" easier and faster for u :)

Also any update in the 500GB 7200.11 price :D....in the Nehru place price thread a member posted 3750 price from Computer Emire :)

Boss ,
New User Cannot Understand Slags ,Like IMHO ,YGPM Etc etc .If someone can understand what i conveyed its ok naa .

Also i am getting reports of the HDD and CPU Pricies Rising And Also the ram rates are increasing .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back