Streaming Services Subscription Sharing (Except Netflix)

Would like to become part of a jio cinema subscription once the IPl gets over... Simply to be able to watch it till the end in next season... No point starting right now..
So whosoever is straying one please count me in

Got Disney+Hotstar Premium today.

Two slot available @ 375 each. Valid till 14-06-2024.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1781).png
    Screenshot (1781).png
    24.1 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Changed my Voot Sub to Jio Cinema Subscription - Need to complete ‘Succession’ TV Series....else I need to get from ahem source.

Anyhow questions to Hotstar sharing, These days I found they only allow mobile number OTP login....No email login.

How to deal with that for Group Sharing?

Device scenario: two ATV one Android box - each time need to chat/contact with Group Admin.

Only one time otp is needed for login to a device, once all four devices are logged in no need for otp..
But i belive once a fifth devices is logged on to the first one will log out.

Only one time otp is needed for login to a device, once all four devices are logged in no need for otp..
But i belive once a fifth devices is logged on to the first one will log out.

Just two to three weeks back each time whenever I open Hotstar app on those TV box everytime those 3 boxes ask for Log In credentials via Phone OTP, ofcourse this is not normal...once an update arrive problems get resolve....but often I found Hotstar app ask for log in comparing other OTT apps I use (NF, ATV+, Prime, Hoichoi)....I only used them on TV box only for content viewing.

Anyway I think this is PIA for group admin as well as the members.

Just two to three weeks back each time whenever I open Hotstar app on those TV box everytime those 3 boxes ask for Log In credentials via Phone OTP, ofcourse this is not normal...once an update arrive problems get resolve....but often I found Hotstar app ask for log in comparing other OTT apps I use (NF, ATV+, Prime, Hoichoi)....I only used them on TV box only for content viewing.

Never happened with me in last couple of years. Your group admin must be logging in to 5th/6th device causing log out of 1st-4th devices.

I am sharing my account with 3 others and none of us ever faced that issue..

Does anyone know if it's possible to stack Hotstar or SonyLiv subscriptions?

Edit: I have an ongoing subscription for both, but am getting an Amazon offer for discounted price.

Does anyone know if it's possible to stack Hotstar or SonyLiv subscriptions?

Edit: I have an ongoing subscription for both, but am getting an Amazon offer for discounted price.
You can stack SonyLiv subscription for sure.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2017).png
    Screenshot (2017).png
    50.2 KB · Views: 107
Is this true about HotStar allowing 10 logins? The quoted part in bold.

Walt Disney's India streaming service plans to start enforcing a policy of allowing its premium users to login from only four devices, an effort aimed at limiting password sharing in a key market, two sources with direct knowledge said.
In India, a premium account of Disney+ Hotstar streaming service still allows logins on as many as 10 devices, even though its website currently says "number of devices that can be logged in" is four.

Hi
I am thinking of subscribing to BBC player that's available inside prime...
Was wondering if there are ways to get some discount on it..
Sharing ain't an option as its a secondary subscription inside prime itself ans sharing prime isn't possible for obvious reasons...

Another thing, I guess if you don't have prime you can't subscribe to BBC player and if your prime subscription expires despite having validity you won't be able to access bbc player as well ( that's what I have been able to deduce)

Hi
I am thinking of subscribing to BBC player that's available inside prime...
Was wondering if there are ways to get some discount on it..
Sharing ain't an option as its a secondary subscription inside prime itself ans sharing prime isn't possible for obvious reasons...

Another thing, I guess if you don't have prime you can't subscribe to BBC player and if your prime subscription expires despite having validity you won't be able to access bbc player as well ( that's what I have been able to deduce)
Any insights!?????

Back