Streets of Mumbai !

It should rather be named streets of mars, coz mumbai will put even mars to shame when it comes to the amount of potholes on the roads here.

^^ thats what i was thinking , how they hell can they make a hardcore racing game if they really model mumbai streets :p . Still it will be fun to play for first time .

HEH...jokes apart, lets see how it turns out. At the end of the day the joy factor should be good rather then bragging about being the first racing game based in Mumbai.

best car will be TATA nano!!

hehe

or else our auto rickshaw

yeah we will be able to tune nano and ricks :rofl:

lets hope that i will be best india made game atleast !

if its like GTA i will kill all the hawaldars!!

guess who will be my opponents

Salu...

hehe

Auto Rickshaw FTW !!!

I always wanted to race in Rickshaw (in the game, not in real life), NFS style... vrooming around over beloved city.

LOL... :)

seems that the thread is getting more funny n intresting :D :hap5:

yes racing in a autorickshaw will b a dream come true for many of us
i like its horn which is hardly audible to anybody on the streets..:tongue: n its speedometer...it always shows ZERO! no wonder it cant go beyond 40kmph:bleh: ..still it will be fun...

hoping for a hot pursit mode with pursuit rickshaw :lol: ...cant imagine

iGo said:
I want Carmageddon based on Mumbai city. :eek:hyeah:

+1
potholes will play a greater role though:rofl: instead of slicking oil from the car you should be able to create craters in road ,that would be so awesome
*runs away to install carma2*

^^that is a carma fanboy

he was frustrated coz it wouldnt install on his comp...so removed his graphics card and sound card as the game would run on onboard graphics :p

OT

gaymer u dont come to visit me nemore :(

come when i am awake :p

Looks rather nice. Graphically,Looks to be of NFS UG2 level although the HUD is more reminiscent of Carbon's. Also, any idea what car that is in the pic?

KK said:
And also, if you get caught by a cop during hot pursuit, you can try to bribe him...

That's assuming the police would even bother to give chase in the first place.:bleh:

why dont TE staff take personal interview with the developers of Streets of mumbai? TE will become rockstar and may get good marketing... fayda hi fayda

they'r supposed to be modelling the cars on real world stuff.. stuff that runs on indian roads. i remember having seen an Indica lookalike during a demo session.

They have had interviews published in the hindustan times a coupla times. they have enough n more publicity. the game 'looks' like a straight rip of the nfs series. but atleast they are doing something :)

Back