Graphic Cards Suggest a Graphics Card, 15k

Sorry for late reply, I was testing the card before posting anything, There are NO fan noise issues at all, though there are problems like unstable drivers and other problems, there is noticeable artifacting, corruption of screen occurs rarely but does. But after the most recent BIOS update most issues have resolved but its still not perfect. Also the temperatures were under 35 at most times but after update they stay above 40 @idle.

Got a score of P5445 at performance setting in 3Dmark 11.
I will post a detailed review soon.

Are you using 12.4? General consensus across the web is to not use them. Please use 12.3 with latest Crossfirex profile even if you dont have crossfire..... I am a victim of 12.4.... It had a hand to some extent in frying my trust good old 4870.... Also, SMC should give you a replacement right now (within a week they should do it themselves, CE does)

Don't want to start a new thread, so I'm typing my friend's query here
Please suggest A gfx card for gaming in the range of 10k/-

his system is phenomII X4 955, 4GB DDR3 RAM, Corsair 600 smps (don't know if CX or GS, mostly GS600), 19" LCD

the card is to be purchased on Saturday.

Me to have a query that with an amd 1055t, gigabyte 880gm-ud2h, corsair gs600 will this card work properly ?????

me to thinking of buying one :)

Are you using 12.4? General consensus across the web is to not use them. Please use 12.3 with latest Crossfirex profile even if you dont have crossfire..... I am a victim of 12.4.... It had a hand to some extent in frying my trust good old 4870.... Also, SMC should give you a replacement right now (within a week they should do it themselves, CE does)

Its nothing big for me to get a replacement, I am checking the card currently and the issues are mostly drivers and BIOS related as I have read on the net. I have 12.6 Beta drivers...

Its nothing big for me to get a replacement, I am checking the card currently and the issues are mostly drivers and BIOS related as I have read on the net. I have 12.6 Beta drivers...
Ok, cool... Good to know it does not look like a H/W issue... Anyways, good luck with the card.... BTW, I pushed the sliders in AMD overdrive all the way to right and gained like 6 FPS on an average in Metro 2033.... Since I went from 29 to 35, it made a difference.... :)

Back