Storage Solutions Suggest a reliable 1TB portable hard drive under 4k

Thanks for your reply mate ;) Now here is the approximate conclusion, SUPERTRON India only honors memory or pen drives warranty while ACCEL FRONTLINE SERVICES LTD doesn`t deals with TRANSCEND anymore. So now who is handling TRANSCEND HDDs warranty? I have sent an email to TRANSCEND customer care, lets wait for thier response.
does this mean supertron handles transcend HDDs as well?

www.supertronindia.com/alliances-transcend.php

I suggest you go for the WD drives! I've owned many of them and still have it! Till now, I haven't got a single problem with it (Touch Wood)! :)

I got my WD passport delivered today and i was surprised not to find any bill or purchase invoice in the package. Will this create any issues in case i have to RMA it in future?
all my previous hard disks were purchased from local shops and they always provided a purchase invoice with it.

I got my WD passport delivered today and i was surprised not to find any bill or purchase invoice in the package. Will this create any issues in case i have to RMA it in future?
all my previous hard disks were purchased from local shops and they always provided a purchase invoice with it.
Contact Amazon and tell them about this problem.

I have received invoice from Amazon everytime I have bought anything.
The invoice and "Not for resale declaration" is provided in a separate plastic bag which is taped to the package on the outside.

Contact Amazon and tell them about this problem.

I have received invoice from Amazon everytime I have bought anything.
The invoice and "Not for resale declaration" is provided in a separate plastic bag which is taped to the package on the outside.

Did not get the same with a pen drive I ordered. Did not both with Amazon, just printed a invoice from the site for office.

Did not get the same with a pen drive I ordered. Did not both with Amazon, just printed a invoice from the site for office.
Is Amazon following the "Save Paper, Go green" campaign like Flipkart?

I totally forgot about the option for printing invoice.

I bought a router last month. I got both the invoice and declaration.

When did you buy the pen drive?

Dont worry. Hard disk RMA is mostly based on serial number/part number. Check online with your numbers & take a screenshot for added peace.
--------
Yes, FK stopped printing invoices, they do mention this explicitly. But got a webcam last month from Amazon, got a printed invoice.

Back