Suggest Gadgets / Items which can be bought from US

@vyral_143 , @powervgx

Thanks both of you for your invaluable suggestions.I dont mind going into sony eco system , but since i already own two lenses , i want to stick to cannon or if there is any option to use those lenses .. thats why.

mirrorless is kind of attractive and many say the viewfinder makes a hell a lot of difference in how we shoot.
Just incase you are interested I have my EOS 77D up for sale. Since you don't mind sticking with Canon let me know if it interests you.

Anything apple. You are looking at 1$=100 Rs. Straight conversion when buying from Indian sellers, when actual dollar at a certain point would be ~75Rs. Consider saving ~25INR per dollar cost of the gadget ! If my known would be coming, macbook would be my first pick !

Anything apple. You are looking at 1$=100 Rs. Straight conversion when buying from Indian sellers, when actual dollar at a certain point would be ~75Rs. Consider saving ~25INR per dollar cost of the gadget ! If my known would be coming, macbook would be my first pick !

My brother is into Apple ecosystem , i am personally dead against it .. :(

but you are right on conversion rate.. All the gadgets specified here are atleast 10% more costly in india. the higher the price , higher the difference.

I am just looking ito following as of now

1. HP Reverb 2 / Occulus 2 (1.5Kg probably)
2. Nvidia 3080 (Definite buy , if he get hands on the FE stock) (2KG)
3. SSD/Ram/ Ext HDD (not much of weight)
4. Mirrorless Camera + Lens if possible.

Ordered this beauty

81xPgec23VL._SL1500_.jpg

Merch from your favorite YouTubers like MKBHD or LinusTechTips.

Coffee beans from Ethiopia or South America which might be hard to find in India.

Good KVM switches or thunderbolt docks.

Also, this might sound crazy, but good spoons. The spoons I find in India are not well-balanced and/or have sharp edges where it touches the lips. The ones in US are much more ergonomic despite being dirt cheap.

Last edited:
keep checking slickdeals.com
Its on my bookmark.. :D
Merch from your favorite YouTubers like MKBHD or LinusTechTips.

Coffee beans from Ethiopia or South America which might be hard to find in India.

Good KVM switches or thunderbolt docks.

Also, this might sound crazy, but good spoons. The spoons I find in India are not well-balanced and/or have sharp edges where it touches the lips. The ones in US are much more ergonomic despite being dirt cheap.
WOW , very good suggestions

Last time i wanted LTT screw driver , will try to get this time.

KVM switch eg pls/

Back