PC Peripherals Suggest good Keyboard for my desktop

Thanks for the clarification again,That's what i thought,Logitech G series keyboard had red backlit,Maybe OP should've check with seller firest.
No the standard version comes with Red <--> Blue backlight, the one for sale on infibeam was the CoD edition that is why Green <--> Blue. Cheerio!

Well honestly speaking, the backlit color thing never came in my mind until i plugged board to my pc.. fault on my side.. no hatred for blue, its just that I though red looks more awesome as backit,

BTW, checked few pics in google and doubt if it has red color.. all i can see is blue and green...
Moreover, from images seen, looks like call of duty edition has green light and COD written on board which is missing in mine.. seems like I got the original version.

Guys, where are you checking prices.. i looked around in few online sites and either x4 and logitech g105 not mentioned or is at higher price..
Any link recommendation to buy it online

if you haven't yet got any keyboard, & would be interested in a G110, there's a sale thread here.

else, if you wish to buy an X4 instead, contact buytheprice. though its out of stock there currently, they could arrange one for you. had happened so last year with me. was out of stock, i called them up, & got one within 2 weeks or so. but that was because they refreshed their stock. but anyway, no harm in trying!

if you haven't yet got any keyboard, & would be interested in a G110, there's a sale thread here.
else, if you wish to buy an X4 instead, contact buytheprice. though its out of stock there currently, they could arrange one for you. had happened so last year with me. was out of stock, i called them up, & got one within 2 weeks or so. but that was because they refreshed their stock. but anyway, no harm in trying!

He got logitech G105 from infibeam.

Back