PC Peripherals Suggest good Keyboard for my desktop

Guys, where are you checking prices.. i looked around in few online sites and either x4 and logitech g105 not mentioned or is at higher price..
Any link recommendation to buy it online

Online prices will always higher (what thanks to OCTROI, VAT and shipping doing their bit to chip in).

If possible try to source your stuff from Calcutta and be done with it. Contact some members who can help in this aspect. Cheerio!

As far as I know the Sidewinder X4 is only available in steady numbers from Prime ABGB (Bombay) OR Golccha Inter Trade (Bangalore). Have never seen them anywhere else in retail chains.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

P.S. -- LOGITECH G105 I have honestly no idea, try contacting LOGITECH India and ask them where you can source the keyboard from (closest OR in Jabalpur). The Infibeam offer looks good ( I have no experience with them though).

Logitech G110 is not 3.5k. Its costs min. 4k everywhere.

Are you sure about the onstreet price of the same. I think Jakob is quoting prices from Lamington Rd., Bombay.

Not sure on this though, Cheerio!

Nice find on the LOGITECH G105 =].

Online prices will always higher (what thanks to OCTROI, VAT and shipping doing their bit to chip in).

If possible try to source your stuff from Calcutta and be done with it. Contact some members who can help in this aspect. Cheerio!

As far as I know the Sidewinder X4 is only available in steady numbers from Prime ABGB (Bombay) OR Golccha Inter Trade (Bangalore). Have never seen them anywhere else in retail chains.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

P.S. -- LOGITECH G105 I have honestly no idea, try contacting LOGITECH India and ask them where you can source the keyboard from (closest OR in Jabalpur). The Infibeam offer looks good ( I have no experience with them though).

Are you sure about the onstreet price of the same. I think Jakob is quoting prices from Lamington Rd., Bombay.

Not sure on this though, Cheerio!

Nice find on the LOGITECH G105 =].

Yup I'am sure in it. Asked the price of g110 few days ago at mdcomputers, kolkata.
And infibeam is as trusted as flipkart and homeshop18 :thumbup:

I don't know where's OP from:p,Just gave him a lnk that he may get it at this price from where he is,It's unsure considering recent ups and downs in price rates,One day he might go and it'll be at 4.2k,I hope he gets it under 4k.
By the time he ships it from those guys it is going to end up close to ~4000/- INR.

Checked few local stores today, no hopes for either of logitech or Microsoft one...
Would be checking rest of them Tomorrow, else would order from infibeam..
Any other site offering cheaper than infibeam

Checked few local stores today, no hopes for either of logitech or Microsoft one...
Would be checking rest of them Tomorrow, else would order from infibeam..
Any other site offering cheaper than infibeam

I don't think so. Rs.2621 is the cheapest you can get from trusted site like this.

Here G105 sells for 2.57K incl. shipping but never heard about this site, so can't comment whether it will be safe bet or not.

- - - Updated - - -

You can check review related to buytheprice.com site
http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Buytheprice-com-reviews-925597771

Local stores would get it only if ordered and asking Rs 2.7-2.8k for Logitech G105
Hence ordered one from infibeam after putting 150 off coupon :)

110 it is then . ive used it and the experience was good . better than sidewinder . not used 305 though .
Sorry couldn't see that he needed back-light . somehow i couldn't get to page 1 of the thread :S

Ordered the board on 21st, shipped on 22nd and received it today... Quite impressed with infibeam

Keyboard looks good.. Though not very sexy in look.
Backlight light is blue in color.. Red would had looked awesome with black :p
Played few games and board is responding in good way.

Why didn't you tell them specifically to give you Red color backlit keyboard?,They would've sent you.Though congrats on the keyboard.Hope you'll like it more after using a lot.
Ordered the board on 21st, shipped on 22nd and received it today... Quite impressed with infibeam

Keyboard looks good.. Though not very sexy in look.
Backlight light is blue in color.. Red would had looked awesome with black :p
Played few games and board is responding in good way.

Back