Audio Suggest me a heaphone

Yes M50 is a very good choice. But if he intends to wear it for 4 hours at a stretch... M50 doesnt breath very much, to achieve superior noise isolation it sits tightly on the head. However strategy I do second your choice as its a good headphone to begin with. Someone has asked me about my recommendation about the best musical gaming headphone, which are extremely comfortable. My recommendation is ATH-A900 from Audio Techinca at a sane price point. It has good bass and comfort of AD-700. The 3D Wings from Audio Techinca is legendary. However they are likely to cost about 200+ USD in India. They are extremely versatile too. I was just reading http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-...chnica-ath-a900-closed-circumaural-98311.html and Vandal has done a good job. He however is wrong in one aspect, ATH-A900 are now available in India. :D. I believe that they should be available before 01 Jan 11!

Consider HD595's as well :bleh:

Not recommending just cause mine's are on sale !

But seriously they do a great job !

Both amped and unamped they work great .

Till yet , whatever genre i have tried on then , they have just pleased my ears . They have a deep bass response , sountstage pretty wide , perfect treble , decent mids . Have tried plenty of tracks on it . All sound great !!

Love the way you lie - Eminem feat Rihana

Nusrat Saab's Collection

Bally Sagoo - Chura liya

Lady Gaga - Starstruck

Mannnnyyyy .. i have tried , 595's are just amazing . At the given price just perfect .

I am not into gaming , but gamers worlwide , vouch for the 595's too .

Tried a few movies , DVDrips and the overall effect was great !!

Anybody interested in my 595's can check my thread in audio video hardware section . And for further queries can send me a PM :)

I am on the verge to upgrade to a higher level , thats why selling my 595's !!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

karan_n8 said:
I wouldve bought it for the 6 k he was asking,now its 8k :/
Stay Away from SRH840 if u always crave for bass !

Its the most neutral CAN i have tried on my ears till date !

Seller is seling only for this reason , as it lacks in BASS !!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

strategy said:
8K it still good ...but for a product with singapore only warranty its a lot :(
Where the hell are you ???

Get back to me As Soon As Possible !!

I need a upgrade from 595's !!!! Ears Itching ... Money's Ready :D

lol i had exams !! am in faridabad !!

the the original query !

Without amps very few HPs can give good performance. I can hardly recommend many !

M50 are a good choice as suggested . above that if without amp D2000 is the ultimate choice !

BUT then again you can get 5.1 headsets that are much better for gaming !

but as suggested by people here the roccat kave dont offer much bass. so you can also look at the new corsiar offering !

Back