Suggest motherboard for i3

SumitB said:
Well guys,

SMC got back to me about 1 hour back and the MSI-P55-GD65 is available with them. I have placed the order and expect to have it by the end of the week. Will update here then. :clap:
Price?......

7900/- was quoted. Final price was 7700/-

I could have waited for a better quote from some other dealer or maybe even go in for another mainboard which would have served my purpose, but over the past 3 weeks, I have been so brain fcuked, that I did not want to prolong it any further and took the plunge.

I also ordered the following:

i3 540 Clarkdale - 5000/-

MSI GT430 with 1GB - OC Edition - 4400/- (Was looking for something cheaper but they only had this one)

MSI P55-GD65 - 7700/-

Shipping - 350/-

Also ordered a 2TB Seagate Green which Sunish has for sale - 4900/- shipped (this goes in to increase my NAS storage pool to 12TB :p)

SumitB said:
7900/- was quoted. Final price was 7700/-

I could have waited for a better quote from some other dealer or maybe even go in for another mainboard which would have served my purpose, but over the past 3 weeks, I have been so brain fcuked, that I did not want to prolong it any further and took the plunge.

I also ordered the following:

i3 540 Clarkdale - 5000/-

MSI GT430 with 1GB - OC Edition - 4400/- (Was looking for something cheaper but they only had this one)

MSI P55-GD65 - 7700/-

Shipping - 350/-

Also ordered a 2TB Seagate Green which Sunish has for sale - 4900/- shipped (this goes in to increase my NAS storage pool to 12TB :p)
Nice Choice... :)

BTW u dint ask for discount?

Finally, today I assembled the components after getting the Coolermaster Elite 360 from the distributor at Guwahati.

No hiccups this time. The modded BIOS was loaded and Windows 7 x64 activated fine. XBMC installed and no buffering/stuttering and frame drops. Waiting for the Lenovo Mini to arrive. Should be here on Monday/Tuesday. Thank you all for helping me out.

Back