Suggest smart watch

Is any of your colleague or friend using one of these to monitor heart rate? I am looking for the one which has the highest accuracy.
As said earlier this very model is used by 3-4 friends colleagues who solely depend on it for tracking every activity and they are satisfied.
One got additional samsung smart watch and other one apple I guess.

samsung smart watch
They should get into band business. It will be cheaper plus quality stuff.
Last few question about that honor band, say our government bans huawei like the US then can one expect ota updates? For how long can one expect ota updates in bands? Does it have a compass? Is custom wallpaper/face possible?

They should get into band business. It will be cheaper plus quality stuff.
Last few question about that honor band, say our government bans huawei like the US then can one expect ota updates? For how long can one expect ota updates in bands? Does it have a compass? Is custom wallpaper/face possible?
Yes custom faces are there, I downloaded many last time and they get updated regularly you just need to sync the watch with huawei app. Compass is there too.
Govt. cant do micro banning etc. stuff and even if it does, the app still works and then there is vpn to access any app etc.

Yes custom faces are there, I downloaded many last time and they get updated regularly you just need to sync the watch with huawei app. Compass is there too.
Govt. cant do micro banning etc. stuff and even if it does, the app still works and then there is vpn to access any app etc.
Thanks any idea when the band 6 will release in India?

How is the heart rate sensor accuracy? Need it to track or have an idea about bp. And link for the same please.
The heart rate accuracy of HB5 is excellent. I check heart rate and spo2 2-3 times every day and almost every time I follow it up (the heart beat) manually and it almost always spot on, I would say above 95% time. Haven't tried checking it after heavy exertion though. But up to 110-120 it's very accurate.

BP doesn't have to do anything with heart rate.

Very low or more than normal heart rate doesn't mean that bp is triggered? Any idea about the availability of Honor Band 6?

That link is not in stock from the past many days.
Well comparing the 5 with the 6, 6 minus the bugs (which should be fixed with ota updates) looks like a better choice.

Very low or more than normal heart rate doesn't mean that bp is triggered? Any idea about the availability of Honor Band 6?
I don't think heart rate and blood pressure is related like that. My BP is always on point, but pulse is all over the place due to pathetic lifestyle and stress. But our doctor friend @red dragon should be able to shed some light in the matter.

Regarding availability of the HB6 I'm not sure. I myself am looking forward to it, or the Hawai Watch Fit.

The biggest and most irritating problem with the Honor Band 5 (wearing one right now) is its lack of integration with fitness networks like Strava. I do cycling and this thing wont allow me to publish my data to Strava. Wife has Amazfit GTS 2 Mini that I got her for 7k and all her data gets synced from Zepp to Strava in no time.

If there is even a remote chance of tracking workouts using Band, I would suggest you to look for bands that support Strava (which is the biggest platform right now for cycling and fitness enthusiasts).

The biggest and most irritating problem with the Honor Band 5 (wearing one right now) is its lack of integration with fitness networks like Strava. I do cycling and this thing wont allow me to publish my data to Strava. Wife has Amazfit GTS 2 Mini that I got her for 7k and all her data gets synced from Zepp to Strava in no time.

If there is even a remote chance of tracking workouts using Band, I would suggest you to look for bands that support Strava (which is the biggest platform right now for cycling and fitness enthusiasts).
Its only you preferring syncing of data to Strava while majority of masses dont even care and are just happy with syncing it with their phones and the app.

Its only you preferring syncing of data to Strava while majority of masses dont even care and are just happy with syncing it with their phones and the app.
Let me rephrase. These platforms like Strava adds new experience for those who start fitness tracking. They network like minded people. There are challenges, competitions and then the stats make ones interest in fitness increase. So, having this compatibility enhances the use of fitness bands.

You asked for suggestions and I gave you a suggestion as I have used multiple fitness bands from Mi, Honor, Amazfit and this is what I felt. Having a band that integrates with networks like Strava is better to have in hand (and you are not paying any premium for that integration). Also, Mi bands PAI score is a very good way to assess fitness efforts. Instead of saying 'only you use these, masses dont even care', you could have mentioned that it is not at all a priority for you and that you need so and so features.

Least you can do is to be thankful to those who are trying to help you get the right product.

Let me rephrase. These platforms like Strava adds new experience for those who start fitness tracking. They network like minded people. There are challenges, competitions and then the stats make ones interest in fitness increase. So, having this compatibility enhances the use of fitness bands.

You asked for suggestions and I gave you a suggestion as I have used multiple fitness bands from Mi, Honor, Amazfit and this is what I felt. Having a band that integrates with networks like Strava is better to have in hand (and you are not paying any premium for that integration). Also, Mi bands PAI score is a very good way to assess fitness efforts. Instead of saying 'only you use these, masses dont even care', you could have mentioned that it is not at all a priority for you and that you need so and so features.

Least you can do is to be thankful to those who are trying to help you get the right product.
My simplest point was just to highlight that majority of the masses aren't all enthusiasts and or aware of Strava nor they use this much level of tracking.
And @becool773 wont be using this feature as well if I'm not wrong.

And its for mr @becool773 the discussion has been going on whereas for me I have already bought HB5 long time back..a yr ago now.

Sorry for bumping in again, any idea from where can one buy the band 6 in India?

Back