Budget 0-20k Suggestion for good 650w psu

Ssreek

Adept
I’ve been looking at many posts in classifieds section where people are selling psu’s which got rma’d and replaced. Can someone tell me if there’s any prob with psus that got as replacement?

Suggest me a good 650w psu. I’m currently using CM 650 gold psu and recently stopped working. There is warranty but I would like to know if there’s any issue with replaced products in PSUs.

A shopkeeper suggested me to choose either NZXT or Corsair RM650. Let me know if there is anything better.

People are oversmart. To get the best possible price on their age old hardware which was used and is deemed as "used" or "open" condition with some dust just RMA their product to get a "new" sealed box to sell. The products don't have anything wrong with them, they just RMA it to get a sealed new box so they can sell it at near market price.

Some may call this exploitation of the company's policies.

People are oversmart. To get the best possible price on their age old hardware which was used and is deemed as "used" or "open" condition with some dust just RMA their product to get a "new" sealed box to sell. The products don't have anything wrong with them, they just RMA it to get a sealed new box so they can sell it at near market price.

Some may call this exploitation of the company's policies.
Is it that easy to rma? Won't they ask any questions, explanations or atleast test and validate before providing replacement?

It's a waste of time for them to validate each and every sample. While some may but then generally the people that process your RMA is a third party like Kiazen where if you have some contacts they'll just approve it for you without even asking the fault and that is how most people here are ending up selling RMAed units.

I’ve been looking at many posts in classifieds section where people are selling psu’s which got rma’d and replaced. Can someone tell me if there’s any prob with psus that got as replacement?

Suggest me a good 650w psu. I’m currently using CM 650 gold psu and recently stopped working. There is warranty but I would like to know if there’s any issue with replaced products in PSUs.

A shopkeeper suggested me to choose either NZXT or Corsair RM650. Let me know if there is anything better.
go for the corsair one.

Go for cooler master fully modular 750w gold and it's also future proof if u want to upgrade ur GPU in future plus good resale value.

Back