PC Peripherals Suggestion for Wireless Keyboard with mouse combo for 5000 ₹

budget is pretty much anywhere from 3-15k, I dont want to buy razer (shit QC and I have been a victim of it before and the experience of RMA with Acro was bad to say the least) and the only non negotiables are min 6 buttons and replaceable battery
Well then probably stick with G304 as most of the new mouse are having in-built batteries these days. Maybe looks at the G309, I find it a bit expensive for what it offers though.

Well then probably stick with G304 as most of the new mouse are having in-built batteries these days. Maybe looks at the G309, I find it a bit expensive for what it offers though.
main reason to move away from logi is their use of shitty switches despite charging a premium for their mice, and yeah G309 is way overpriced currently and I dont trust logi's "hybrid mechanical+optical switches" bullshit

main reason to move away from logi is their use of shitty switches despite charging a premium for their mice, and yeah G309 is way overpriced currently and I dont trust logi's "hybrid mechanical+optical switches" bullshit
Yea the switches have been a long issues, but because of that the repairability has been pretty easy for G304. Can't think of any better options apart from Razer.

Probably take a look at Kreo Chimera only. It has swappable switches, though it has a built-in battery it'll probably last longer than Logi switches atleast, lol.

Yea the switches have been a long issues, but because of that the repairability has been pretty easy for G304. Can't think of any better options apart from Razer.

Probably take a look at Kreo Chimera only. It has swappable switches, though it has a built-in battery it'll probably last longer than Logi switches atleast, lol.
I really wish Kreo considers launching a G304/Orochi V2 rival, I'll be the first one to buy one lol, I dont know what happened but all the mouse communities these days are obsessed with weight at the expense of utility, like I get it, pro players def can use less weight but bruh, your fat fingers aint gonna notice shit whether the mouse weight is 60g or 80g,

I really wish Kreo considers launching a G304/Orochi V2 rival
There is, it's the chimera

communities these days are obsessed with weight at the expense of utility
lol, right. Weight saving is one major reason for switching to built-in Li-ion batteries, brands don't want to add 10gms by adding compatibility for external AA or AAA. Additionally of course to bind players into buying new mouse every 2 years and creating more e-waste.

I'm pretty sure there must be some underdog guy or start-up who are 3D printing a perfect mouse for a decent price, I'm just not aware of them.

There is, it's the chimera
no replaceable battery
lol, right. Weight saving is one major reason for switching to built-in Li-ion batteries, brands don't want to add 10gms by adding compatibility for external AA or AAA. Additionally of course to bind players into buying new mouse every 2 years and creating more e-waste.
nah, its definitely the community, just look at any post in r/MouseReview where the OP asks for a mouse replaceable battery or just search for G309. peeps say you can easily replace the battery yourself, but i aint disassembling my mouse to swap out batteries,

@kunnalthapa
Thanks for your suggestions, i prefer to use only 1 single Dongle with both keyboard + mouse.
I have made excellent machine based on your suggestions from reddit + Asus laptop and very happy with those

So Logitech mk540 meets all my requirements + budget

MK850 is needed only if switching simultaneously between 2 to 3 different devices, else same as mk540?

My setup
Jetech kb + Razer Orochi v2.jpeg

@altair21 @Futureized I have a G304 for sale here https://techenclave.com/threads/fs-...logitech-razer-sennheiser-fiio-part-1.221889/
i also have a logitech k220 wireless mouse and keyboard combo, both have replaceable cell but i did not put it for sale as im using it currently as backup. The keyboard is good for the price but the mice in this k220 combo (both share/use the same wireless dongle) is heavy (it takes double aa batteries lol) .. maybe try getting this in sale and keep it as backup

Last edited:
MK850 is needed only if switching simultaneously between 2 to 3 different devices, else same as mk540?
Yup pretty much and MK850 probably having better quality. Another difference I noticed was 3 additional side buttons on the mouse.

But not worth spending 2.5-3K more. So, MK540 is still a better choice.

But not worth spending 2.5-3K more. So, MK540 is still a better choice.
Thanks i bought refurbished mk540 from @aasimenator in past, it was awesome until it tasted coffee.

This is best deal you suggested

Found it little more less priced here as well https://www.easyshoppi.com/product/logitech-mk540-advanced/

Both above sellers are from Chandigarh.

Are there some fancy combo options or 2 different/SEPERATE devices which are very good on performance and aesthetic, if budget is increased to 8000?

Easyshoppie one is OOS. Was it available when you looking?

Are there some fancy combo options or 2 different/SEPERATE devices which are very good on performance and aesthetic, if budget is increased to 8000?
You can do 5K + 3K for keeb and mouse. With that you can make many options of your choice then. You can also adjust budget to give priority between either of them as well.

Found this too

I think more i search, more options i get. Have to settle as per my requirements n budget
You can do 5K + 3K for keeb and mouse. With that you can make many options of your choice then.
Can you suggest something here?
Will purchase tomorrow, either logitech or the one you can mention
Something fancy, colorful (but with more colors aa battery might deplete fast)

Wireless is important then wired

Eh skip the MK295, ur already using MK540 so that'll be downgrade.

Can you suggest something here?
For flashy & colourful the immediate options I can think of right now is Ninjadog Varna Pro + Kreo Chimera totalling at 6.5K. Won't spend above it. I have recommended these before too. Again the options are endless so you might need to do your own research to see what you exactly want. You can also go with Orochi V2, Deathadder V2 X, Katar Pro, HyperX Pulsefire and on the keyboard side a bunch of options from Red Dragon, Cosmic byte, Royal Kludge etc.

I think more i search, more options i get. Have to settle as per my requirements n budget
Yea it does gets confusing the more you see.

if going for a mech keeb, I would suggest springing for Keychron models simply because they have QMK/VIA support, they are definitely hella expensive but a good mech keeb with proper maintenance will last you a solid decade. These things are built to last

I will settle for logitech mk540 advanced from games and comps

Productivity matters more with a proper keyboard and mouse, since already used it (it's soo far amazing)

Just not going for MK850 as do not require to manage multiple devices

Back