Suggestions for good anime/manga

Re: Anime Fans

Naruto I prefer the manga only coz of the pacing of the anime(though it is real good in places like Pain vs Konoha), Bleach I've sworn off after all the trolling in fkt arc and I've still not tried One Piece :D

Brotherhood is so great coz its typical shounen yet has excellent pacing and the most badass bunch of characters in any animation.

^Same here and i Prefer the Manga. What is fkt arc in Bleach ? :p

Anyways, haven't seen most of the anime you have posted but good job with categorizing them in groups :lol:

and btw, are you following Claymore manga ? I stopped with the anime.

fkt = Fake Karakura town.

Claymore's current battle has been really epic
though Isley's death was my favourite battle in it
, one of my favourite onging manga... I hope they redo the anime for it when it finishes like they did with FMA.

Aargh i don't understand how you guys can watch bleach, besides the soul society arc bleach has been completely crap (except for few fights).
It has always been a complete drag for me.

Just completed Neon Genesis Evangelion and Hikaru no go.

I'm too much into sports Anime so have started with Major.

Its a typical sports anime with the lose-train-win formula but still enjoyable.

guys suggest me an anime which has atleast one season complete coz i like to watch 'em fast!!! :p

now time to watch yesterdays Naruto!!! :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sad no naruto episode released yesterday!!! :(

Sacred Seven seems like an improved version of Star Driver.

Also, apart from Mawaru Penguindrum none of the new series this season seem to be any good. The action in Blood C was really cool but the rest 15 mins of the show is worthless.

Started watching Kekkaishi, Kaze no Stigma, Salaryman Kintarou, Usagi Drop, Saki, & Fist of North Star.

Saw the anime movie Summer Wars.

It reminded me of those typical die hard type of american movies set in japan.

Salaryman Kintaro was insufferable. Of the new ongoing series, Hanasaku Iroha is fairly pleasant, Usagi Drop is adorable atm(although the manga has a horrid ending), Mawaru Penguindrum is getting more interesting with each episode and Tiger & Bunny is moving towards a really thrilling conclusion with a possible second season planned. Ao no Exorcist is sort of reminiscent of FMA but the plot is fairly bland. The rest are mostly just boring and derivative.

Mawaru Penguindrum is fantastic; I've not looked forward to each week's episode anime so much since Brotherhood. Definitely becoming my favorite mindf*ck anime ever.

ive watched death note, dbz, naruto, full metal alchemist, tree of ueki and ghost in the shell.

loved dbz but death note is probably the best...

raxy said:
One piece is awesome

The new world should be awesome too !!!

Just finished with the following:

Ao no Exorcist - Was not too keen in the beginning to watch it but it turned out good afterwards. Typical shounen anime.

Kaiji S1 and S2 - The 1st season was good but the end of 2nd season seemed to be a drag. Overall a nice anime.

One outs - Good psychological anime involving baseball

Currently watching

Katanagatri - Till now it seems very interesting. But would be much better if the actual boss fights would last longer.

Back