Suggestions for good anime/manga

Oh maou sama I already watched it. it's good (y)

My bad, should've used japanese title and yes it was indeed the best anime i saw since Steins:gate.
Also saw D-Frag! , Baka to test season 1 and Gin no saji over the weekend, nothing to write home about.
Now gonna watch Attack on Titan finally, hope it lives up to the hype.

Last edited:
New seasons of Fate/stay Night, Psycho Pass, Log Horizon and Mushishi along with anime adaptations of Kiseijuu and Nanatsu no Taizai this fall. If there are a couple more decent shows in the remaining list then this season is going to be pretty good.

Man you forget to mention Yowamushi pedal season 2 and terra formars too . :p[DOUBLEPOST=1412360082][/DOUBLEPOST]Zankyuo no terror was awesome.

Yeah and there was some U. S fans who want it to ban there because they want narusaku -_- to end up together so they made petition for it.

Watched Barakamon and Gekkan Shojo Nozaki Kun over the weekend, not the usual kind of stuff i like to watch but both are good light-hearted shows.
Gonna start watching Shingeki no Bahamut and SAO II finally since they'll be concluding by the month end, i can't wait for episodes weekly anymore which is why i won't watch Kiseijuu until next year.

Back