Sulekha.com killer deals !!

Whats the customer support number of Sulekha?? . I have been trying the 1800-3000-1515 and no one is picking up the call .

Also one more thing i have placed an order for Lenovo X120e in Sulekha but i cant see the order details anywhere in my account ??

Whats the customer support number of Sulekha?? . I have been trying the 1800-3000-1515 and no one is picking up the call .

Also one more thing i have placed an order for Lenovo X120e in Sulekha but i cant see the order details anywhere in my account ??

\

^^ Last time I placed an order for Transcend 8GB Micro SD and never received any order details. But the product was shipped to me within a week and it came in indiaplaza packing!
<

Dear sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused. If you matter is still unresolved, please send us your customer id and we will work on it right away.

Thank You.

Team Sulekha.

Hello its nice to have you on TE.
<

Are you guys planning to keep a tab on this thread regularly for feedback and questions regarding the deals available on your website ?

Sulekha should stop using First flight as they $uck big time. My package has reached Bangalore on 31 and they have updated status saying in sufficient address ,WTF i have got more than 1000 packages on the same adress but these noobs dont grt it 😡 😡.

Their call center is a joke.

was planning to order the lenovo x120e but after seeing their poor service here decided to pay 2k more and go with flipkart

Well i got my laptop today and there was a surprise inside as well. Sulekha decided to include a free Targus laptop bag (15 incher) for free. The shopping experience was 5/10.

I wouldn’t call it really bad as i got the product in exactly 8 days but they need to improve a lot such as taking ownership saying this because when i spoke to customer care they tend to blame on logistics or supplier for any delay. Worse the manager whom I spoke with said that the lines were down and blindly put the blame of their phone provider ( Reliance).

Well coming to my order goof up was that I ordered the item after logging into their site using my facebook account but never got the confirmation mail .After 2 days i was shocked to see that the purchase was not under my order history. Tried calling their 1800 number but failed , I made exactly 25 calls before I spoke to a real person. The customer care agent said that my email address was wrong
<

My question was how that is possible when their site did not allow me to pay until I shared the deal over my facebook wall. After exchanging a couple of heated emails the manager created a new ID and put my order details in there.

It’s high time they change the courier service from last flight to bluedart or aramex.Last flight folks are idiots, they never even called me up but updated their tracking saying in sufficient address / customer not available. Speaking to them was painful as most of the numbers on their website are switched off.

I have written a detailed mail about my shopping experience to one of the managers at Sulekha and did get a reply saying they will make sure that the buying experience shall be improved in future which i am really skeptical.

I hope #[member='sulekharesponse'] is a real person and not a bot whose replies are standard such as "call our customer service @ 1800 " .

@Metalspree

Did you got the bills and all accessories along with the package?

After reading through the issues with the bills and delivery, I am a bit wary of buying from them.

I have started thinking whether all these headaches will worth saving 2k ;-)

@[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]sulekharesponsehat[/font]

What preventive measures have you taken to ensure proper delivery?

Can I get my package delivered through Bluedart? I don't mind paying a bit more for a decent courier company with better tracking facility.

@Metalspree

Did you got the bills and all accessories along with the package?

After reading through the issues with the bills and delivery, I am a bit wary of buying from them.

I have started thinking whether all these headaches will worth saving 2k ;-)

@[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]sulekharesponsehat[/font]

What preventive measures have you taken to ensure proper delivery?

Can I get my package delivered through Bluedart? I don't mind paying a bit more for a decent courier company with better tracking facility.

Bro I ordered SGS2 couple of months ago. The only issue I faced was with regards to the delay in receiving it that also compared to flipkart etc coz from flipkart I received it in 2-3 days but from Sulekha it took over a week. The packing was ok and the bill along with accessories also were there.

If the price difference is significant I wouldn't mind buying again from Sulekha.

Back