Sulekha.com killer deals !!

• Rs. 200 off on Rs.1001 or above coupon code- SUL-LV200-2B6D6
  • Rs. 300 off on Rs.2001 or above coupon code- SUL-LV300-974FC
  • Rs. 450 off on Rs.5001 or above coupon code- SUL-SUL5K-D1914
  • Rs. 700 off on Rs.9001 or above coupon code- SUL-SUL9K-8CF71
  • Rs. 950 off on Rs.15001 or above coupon code- SUL-SUL15-09093
  • Rs. 1250 off on Rs.25001 or above coupon code- SUL-HV125-D3C24

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]All these coupon codes are valid till 14th April 2012[/font]​

Ordered a laptop from these guys - they have given the shipment date as 16/04.

Shipment date is ~11 days, I don't know when is the delivery date.

Even things I had ordered from US got delivered to me by ShopandShip within 7 days.

@sulekharesponse

Dude do you have any idea when it will get delivered?

Are you doing some kind of just in time product delivery by procuring products from us/china when someone places an order
123.gif

Sulekha is not all that bad. A friend ordered the x120e after seeing mine, he got the product in less than 5 days with bill + free thinkpad bag.

They do give tracking number.

They do deliver product but at times they are slow. If you have any issues PM me, will pass you email addresses for managers.

just order few min. ago but it seams there is problem . after i applied coupon discount as well as Facebook discount . i only got coupon discount not facebook
<
can't understand there working will they give some coupon later for facebook

Sorry my bad, I delayed writing my experience.

Sulekha had processed my order and it got shipped in next day evening, It was on a Friday and the status in their page was showing "Ready to Ship" for the entire weekend.

I had send them mails asking about my order status over the weekend and they had replied on Monday telling that it was already shipped and they had updated the order status with the bill number of FirstFlight and the link to track it.

Actually they had shipped on Friday evening itself (I got to know this from the FirstFlight tracking number) and it was there with FirstFlight for the entire weekend.

It was shipped from India Plaza bangalore, and to reach my address which is also in bangalore they had taken it through 3 delivery offices.

I started following up with FirstFlight guys and their CC guys didn't had much info on the status of my order, they were quick to respond that my address failed validation and they requested for a landmark, I explained them that this is not the first time I am getting a parcel from them and gave the same address which I had given earlier and they accepted it happily.

Meanwhile I checked with my flatmate and to my surprise found that the parcel was delivered the same morning.

Issue is, FirstFlight CC guys don't have any clue once the parcel is taken out for delivery and address validation failed is one of the standard response you can expect from them when you ask for something which they do not know. Their logistics also works very slow forwarding your parcel one office to another on a daily basis, compared to others like Flipkart.

Overall the shipment was done quickly and the status was updated by sulekha, and yes someone is listening to our concerns from their end. They could improve a lot by taking the service of a better delivery service provider.

First Flight is the most notorious company . They had delivered a product to me on Friday but when Sulekha sent my order on Monday , first flight idiots update the tracking that the address is insufficient . I had to make 100 calls to get thru the correct guy @Marathahalli , after getting thru to the agent he kept me on hold for 2 mins and disconnected the call ,switched off his phone .

The product was indeed delivered but they took their own sweet time. Worst First flight uses Mobile phones as office phones , so the idiots at those offices switch off the phone when even they feel like.

I have mailed managers @ Sulekha to stop using First flight but i don't think it is happening.

Is #[member='sulekharesponse'] a bot who came and posted just one reply . Do they even bother seeing threads like these , if they dont they better start before they get screwed by people,

Discount coupons for different cells on Sulekha.com :

Samsung Galaxy Note after discount Rs. 29,999

Lumia 800 for Rs. 21,899

Lumia 710 for Rs. 13,899

many more cellphones listed there.

Get coupons here.

Offer valid till 30th April.

Back