Sulekha.com killer deals !!

Guys get 350rs off coupon on www.paytm.com for free.

sulekha.jpg

I need to get a proper bill with my phones Imei and all mentioned for my last years purchase from sulekha, since my phones display has a problem and warranty people are demanding a better bill.
I ve already sent them a mail regarding this, will they respond with the bill, anyone here been stuck in a situation like this??

Hi,
Those are really killer deals in sulekha .com.I liked it and also,could you post some good deals on htc explorer with best deals prices?
Thanks in advance.

ordered through adexmart as we have to share out facebook profile to place an order .... pathetic

If Sulekha folks want to access your Facebook page let them have a momentary satisfaction. Log in to their site using Facebook and make the purchase. Later on, just delete the post made on your FB page by Sulekha and disable the Sulekha app totally.
That's what I did while purchasing Belkin 6-out surge protector at Rs.450 from their site.

If Sulekha folks want to access your Facebook page let them have a momentary satisfaction. Log in to their site using Facebook and make the purchase. Later on, just delete the post made on your FB page by Sulekha and disable the Sulekha app totally.
That's what I did while purchasing Belkin 6-out surge protector at Rs.450 from their site.
but this is totally unethical business tactics. They cant force us to share our personal life
anyways i have email them lets see what explanation they come with

Dude I have worked on FB APIs.
Its not so easy. Just give an app a hours time and they will download your entire pic/wall posts list of friends and its permanently on their servers.
Try this. right click a photo in ur album and copy the image location or url. Delete that image. Share that url with anyone who is not in ur list or open it in a browser where FB is not signed in. You can directly view the pic :)

Dude I have worked on FB APIs.
Its not so easy. Just give an app a hours time and they will download your entire pic/wall posts list of friends and its permanently on their servers.
Try this. right click a photo in ur album and copy the image location or url. Delete that image. Share that url with anyone who is not in ur list or open it in a browser where FB is not signed in. You can directly view the pic :)

I had disabled the app within a few seconds or making the purchase. But still, its pretty scary and not to mention unethical too.

i would rather say just create a fake profile with zero details [you can select username as 'sulekha s@cks'] and let them bump your FB page

Back