Sulekha.com killer deals !!

has any one bought mobiles or any electronic from sulekha. my friend wants to buy Samsung galaxy NOTE he is getting it for 33000 locally. i referred him the sulekha offer i.e 28490rs. question is it comes with warranty,and can we trust the sulekha....

bsd said:
has any one bought mobiles or any electronic from sulekha. my friend wants to buy Samsung galaxy NOTE he is getting it for 33000 locally. i referred him the sulekha offer i.e 28490rs. question is it comes with warranty,and can we trust the sulekha....

Go for it, i have bought Galaxy S2 from sulekha, you will get sealed box and proper vat paid bill.

bsd said:

I bought 2 Galaxy SL @ 14797rs a piece, got it delivered in 3 days properly sealed, packed box with bill & all accessories.

my brother booked Sony Ericsson Neo V for 15001rs today, so waiting for this phone ,samsung note will be booked 2 days later.

how come they providing so much offer , is they promoting website .

bsd said:
my brother booked Sony Ericsson Neo V for 15001rs today, so waiting for this phone ,samsung note will be booked 2 days later.
how come they providing so much offer , is they promoting website .

Yup, website promotion, slowly they are increasing prices, SGS2 price is increased by 1k now, so order your samsung Note today itself.

As far as i know, Sulekha ships phone through the nearest "MOBILE STORE" located at your pincode.

SO basically, you would indirectly purchasing the handset from that shop at a discounted price.

Ok so I ordered a book on Sulekha on Monday. Got an email today the shipping has been delayed and now they will be shipping it out only after the 25th. Lets see how it goes.

Back