Sulekha.com killer deals !!

Julian said:
Sure it's a pricing error? It has a crap looking cpu, dunno how it performs in real life, but it could give a tough fight to the blade/xcd35 as THE vfm phone at this price.

Minus the lesser community support, physical keyboard and slightly underclocked processor(which can be still overclocked to 1GHz+ after rooting), it is nearly the same as the first Motorola Milestone, plus Dual SIM. A steal at any price under 10k. As DA said, it has a GPU 3-4x better than that in phones like Ace, Desire, O1 etc...

SoulFire said:
samsung galaxy y was 5898 yesterday , went up to 6398 today :(

It was 6090 yesterday morning when i ordered, not 5898.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

3rd day now and still no shipping details. Does it take so long to ship it out.

I ordered mine on Tuesday..Still havent received the phone..Bugged them with calls and they apologized for the delay and the CC guy said since they are receiving a lot of orders they are not able to process quickly, I still bugged them with calls in the evening but they didnt pick up..later I received a mail from INDIA PLAZA stating my order has been delayed and will PROBABLY be shipped only on monday..WTF!

Is India plaza part of Sulekha??

Its changing like our NSE and BSE but i wished NSE and BSE to go up and prices in Sulekha to go down but as usual its in the reverse direction making customers life a living hell:)

Samsung Galaxy Note is Rs. 30,172 up from 28,490 @sulekha

Samsung S2 is Rs. 28,142 up from 24,999 @sulekha

talrejaheeru said:
sulekha does 3rd party deals maybe your order will be shipped by india plaza

I got my Samsung chat from india plaza as well when I ordered it from sulekha...got it in 3days shipped to my home

ram_dante said:
I ordered mine on Tuesday..Still havent received the phone..Bugged them with calls and they apologized for the delay and the CC guy said since they are receiving a lot of orders they are not able to process quickly, I still bugged them with calls in the evening but they didnt pick up..later I received a mail from INDIA PLAZA stating my order has been delayed and will PROBABLY be shipped only on monday..WTF!

Is India plaza part of Sulekha??

I got same mail for the order which i made on 23rd. It said shipment delayed till 28th. I did not made a single call/mail before or after the mail, just waited patiently. And just 5 mins ago i checked on sulekha it said it was shipped on 25th. After tracking i get to know its in transit. May be i will receive it by tomm.

Problem is there is no co-ordination between india plaza and sulekha, or whatever co-ordination is there does not reach out to us. Coz sulekha has become the middle man, while india plaza is the one who will actually ship the product. But rest assured, it will be shipped out.

I found out about the Rs 28490 Galaxy Note deal a few days back and told my friend about it since he was looking to buy one. He received it today WITH the flip case!

andy1978 said:
Guys can anyone post their customer care number here please?

ganesh177 said:
I got same mail for the order which i made on 23rd. It said shipment delayed till 28th. I did not made a single call/mail before or after the mail, just waited patiently. And just 5 mins ago i checked on sulekha it said it was shipped on 25th. After tracking i get to know its in transit. May be i will receive it by tomm.

Problem is there is no co-ordination between india plaza and sulekha, or whatever co-ordination is there does not reach out to us. Coz sulekha has become the middle man, while india plaza is the one who will actually ship the product. But rest assured, it will be shipped out.

I called sulekha up today..They said the phone has been dispatched on Nov25(friday) and I should get my phone today or tomorrow..Then i called Indiaplaza and when i enquired about my order they said it will only be shipped out tomorrow evening..WTF! This wait is killin me!

ram_dante said:
I called sulekha up today..They said the phone has been dispatched on Nov25(friday) and I should get my phone today or tomorrow..Then i called Indiaplaza and when i enquired about my order they said it will only be shipped out tomorrow evening..WTF! This wait is killin me!

If sulekha says its dispatched then the shipping details must be in My account-My deals.

If its still not updated there then ask them for shipping details on phone, and then track it.

ram_dante said:
Thanks for the info bro!

What did you buy?

Even I'm in similar predicament. Since most of the guys received in 3-4 days I thought I will receive the product in around the same time. But they are saying as mentioned in the site it's 6 working days. Crap I have to wait for more days.

They have shipped using First Flight Courier service. How many days do you guys thing it will take? Its mentioned shipped date as 11/26 and in the tracking it currently shows as in transit.

andy1978 said:
What did you buy?

Even I'm in similar predicament. Since most of the guys received in 3-4 days I thought I will receive the product in around the same time. But they are saying as mentioned in the site it's 6 working days. Crap I have to wait for more days.

They have shipped using First Flight Courier service. How many days do you guys thing it will take? Its mentioned shipped date as 11/26 and in the tracking it currently shows as in transit.

Baught samsung galaxy Y.

Mine is shipped via aramex. Thank god for that at least aramex has good service, if it wud had been dtdc then i wud be pulling my hairs out now.

We wont receive in 3, 4 and neither 6 days, coz india plaza delayed most of the shipments in last weaks orders. Probably it wud be 7-10 days.

My past experience is that shopping website is never a problem, they ship out the product sooner or later, real problem are the couriers. I have had the past experience where dtdc have faked my deliveries.

Back