Sulekha.com killer deals !!

@ srikat can u please tell me the battery capacity shown by typing ##634# on your lumia 800..i have panned to buy the lumia 800 from sulekha but i want to make sure its the current lot

dr.sankhadeep said:
@ srikat can u please tell me the battery capacity shown by typing ##634# on your lumia 800..i have panned to buy the lumia 800 from sulekha but i want to make sure its the current lot

It is my wife's phone and she is in office.

I used the battery diagnostics tool yesterday and it showed a value higher than 1000 (around 1400 mAh from what I remember). So it does not have the battery issue. I will let you know the exact value today evening.
ssk the gr8 said:
you're lucky man, i ordered 10 days ago , still not got it :(

Did you call them? What are they saying?

My experience is that no one picks up the phone in the afternoon times. You have to either call them at around 10 AM or in the evening. After ordering the phone I called them the next day and they said the phone was already on its way and gave me a tracking number (Airway or something like that) for FirstFlight. But when I tried to track using that number, nothing came up on the FirstFlight site. The phone arrived the next day.

I've still not received one of my items placed on 19th Dec. Although it was shipped the same day by Sulekha.... I have received 3 items from same courier in past 1 week, but only that item is stuck.. :( Courier name is First-Flight

srikat said:
I

Did you call them? What are they saying?

My experience is that no one picks up the phone in the afternoon times. You have to either call them at around 10 AM or in the evening. After ordering the phone I called them the next day and they said the phone was already on its way and gave me a tracking number (Airway or something like that) for FirstFlight. But when I tried to track using that number, nothing came up on the FirstFlight site. The phone arrived the next day.

i called them again , the CCE was not very helpful, actually he had no idea, he says maybe there is a stock issue, he asked me to call tomorrow :huh:

I got a call from Sulekha half an hour ago to find out whether I received the piece or not. I told the rep that there are some folks here on this forum who are yet to receive theirs and he said the usual stuff like weekend days will not be counted etc.

I think the battery life of Lumia 800 is pretty decent. I charged it at around 8 AM, now after 12 hours 73% is left. Estimated time remaining: 1 day 2 hours.

Shows Full Charge Capacity as 1467 mAh.

srikat said:
I got a call from Sulekha half an hour ago to find out whether I received the piece or not. I told the rep that there are some folks here on this forum who are yet to receive theirs and he said the usual stuff like weekend days will not be counted etc.

I think the battery life of Lumia 800 is pretty decent. I charged it at around 8 AM, now after 12 hours 73% is left. Estimated time remaining: 1 day 2 hours.

Shows Full Charge Capacity as 1467 mAh.

thanx srikat, for bringing it to their notice. The regular answers were expected as it is the CCE. they don't know much

btw, I've bought the omnia w , not the lumia :)

Did any purchase mobile from Sulekha? How their service? How can they provide mobiles so cheap? Does mobiles comes with Manufacturer warranty?

Did any purchase mobile from Sulekha? How their service? How can they provide mobiles so cheap? Does mobiles comes with Manufacturer warranty?

^^^ WoW posted 3 times yet no answer!!!!

once you got the phone with VAT bill then u dont need services form sulekha

and yes they come with manufacturer warranty!!!

Back