Sulekha.com killer deals !!

andy1978 said:
Guys can anyone tell me how I can check the latest deals in Sulekha? Any URL or way to add email alerts?

Guys Any help?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

If I have already made a purchase in Sulekha deals any work around to get the Cashback? I guess the cashback offer is only for first time users.

@andy

I was not prompted to create an account when I made my purchase and used the cashback.

I wanted to buy another item and cashback offer was still available. However their payment gateway system sucks. It's as if they don't want to take my money even when I am ready to pay them. No HDFC net banking!

srikat said:
@andy

I was not prompted to create an account when I made my purchase and used the cashback.

I wanted to buy another item and cashback offer was still available. However their payment gateway system sucks. It's as if they don't want to take my money even when I am ready to pay them. No HDFC net banking!

How did you make the purchase finally? How can I actually make sure Cash back is applied for my transaction?

guys i've got the phone, and it is amazing.. Omnia W

starnge thing was it was in indiaplaza.com packaging.

did sulekha give a bill?

Even i hav ordered 2 Samsung Galaxy SL @14797rs, i hav received both in indiaplaza packing.

I think indiaplaza is flopped now so selling its rest stock cheap via 3rd party.

what i have recieved is a delivery challan, thats not the bill right?

it does have an invoice no. , order no. , bar code, model name, cost etc...

is it different from the bill?

what i have recieved is a delivery challan, thats not the bill right?

it does have an invoice no. , order no. , bar code, model name, cost etc...

is it different from the bill?

its not bill, bill includes model name, cost, invoice no. and vat/tin no. of the shop, contact sulekha and ask for bill, till now everyone has received a proper bill from sulekha.

I ordered two galaxy note and received them yesterday there were no flip cover with them. Any one here with the same thing?

Already contacted them about this and they told it will be shipped by monday.

Bill is from by india plaza not sulekha.

I have ordered samsung galaxy and other items in past and i have received bill from indiaplaza, not from sulekha.

when i got my sony neo v from sulekha , it came with indiaplaza wrapping and with sangeetha showroom bill.

guys i've got the phone, and it is amazing.. Omnia W

starnge thing was it was in indiaplaza.com packaging.

did sulekha give a bill?

Out of my two phones, i got 1 bill only(not saying challan).

I have been contacting sulekha for last 2 months for the bill, but they are delaying.

Even i hav escalated issue several times, long chain mail, call to CC providing them IMEI no. but still no result.

I end up with only their words "next week u will get ur bill as they need to contact indiaplaza for bill"

BTW I never get any problem & i can use 2nd phone's bill(I think so)

called sulekha, they asked for imei number and said that they will send the soft copy of the bill through email.. is it ok? or should i demand a hard copy ?

Back