OC & Modding SVG: Sneak Peek of the Liquid Cooler Block and Fans

nikolain said:
Due to technical difficulty the 1st batch of 25 Unit's of the Cooler will not receive the Blue Color Fan's, sorry guys :(
I guess most of us would have spare Fan's for the Rads or can buy new one and its not a big issue hopefully. Would certainly like to buy/test rest of the components though. India's first watercooling kit, thats certainly the bigger deal here.

Phillips head screws instead of the slot head should be more appealing. It is going to be covered by the company logo/sticker but it adds to the aesthetics and lends it a professional touch. Just a suggestion.

Desecrator said:
Phillips head screws instead of the slot head should be more appealing. It is going to be covered by the company logo/sticker but it adds to the aesthetics and lends it a professional touch. Just a suggestion.
Oh yes sure, this was done just for testing reason's :)

Me too :p

I want to see the radiator. I think this has a lot of potential in India where the ambient temps are a lot more warmer compared to other regions.

The 1st sample of Radiator arrived 2day, the finish is not as expected, also it looks completely different frm normal radiators,2nd sample will now come after 8 days

Sent frm my Rooted MOTOROLA DEFY

Back