OC & Modding SVG: Sneak Peek of the Liquid Cooler Block and Fans

This is the 1st sample, not the actual product !!!

2f12b771.jpg

eaefbbb6.jpg

46b431d3.jpg

This Radiator has 2 tubes which r placed diagonally and causes the air to pass in a Cross-sectional manner

154751de.jpg

cbd1f196.jpg

Sent frm my Rooted MOTOROLA DEFY

this thing seems to be coming along nicely. just curious why are you trying to make one from scratch , when you can get one from oem's like asetek and customize it a bit? dont get me wrong, i'm just curious as to why you went that way.. better thermals, different materials or is it just cheaper to make one in India ?

also one other thing. will there be a GPU block as well?

guru said:
this thing seems to be coming along nicely. just curious why are trying to make one from scratch , when you can get one from OEm's like asetek and customize it a bit? dont get me wrong, i'm just curious as to why you went that way.. better thermals, different materials or is it just cheaper to make one in India ?

also one other thing. will there be a GPU block as well?
If i were to rebrand and sell what Corsair has already done, why would the customers buy my product,when the exact same product is being sold already :), besides its cheaper to make ;)

nikolain said:
I went with a Universal solution,

it can handle AM2,AM3 &

LGA 775,1366,1156,1155,2011

Impressive. I think that's the first time I am seeing both the AMD and the Intel's mounting holes on one backplate. I hope it just sits fine on any motherboard without hindrances from the components near the CPU socket. :)

Back