Swiss PE Fund acquires 75% stake in Atria(ACT)

tech.monk

Adept
Will this help improve their services? Some friends living in Bangalore and Hyderabad hate their service. They said cs is almost non-existent.

Depends on reshuffle after acquisition. These PE funds are here to make profits. If they address the CS issues or what level of negativity on social media. It might be possible.

They were trying for an IPO 2-3 years back. Didnt go through so guess they have been trying to sell since

Service direction post takeover would depend on their intent. If they want to grow it to drive higher value over 4-5 years, service would stay intact and plans may get more agressive. If they want to maximise margins with a view to a quick exit, pricing may go up and service down

Will this help improve their services? Some friends living in Bangalore and Hyderabad hate their service. They said cs is almost non-existent.
My experience in Bangalore has been very good. Much better than Airtel (which I had before Act)

Likewise my experience with it was in Chennai.. Completely babu company with bs cs if any... Always on the lookout to cheat you for any money they can get

Have been on airtel for roughly 8 9 years in bangalore and no problems ever... Though I have always stayed in large amenities societies with 1000+ flats so have always had dedicated service personnel from airtel

My experience with act (Bangalore) has been good. In fact way better than Jio or Airtel put together. Faced outages twice in an entire year. Hope this acquisition leads to better VFM packages.

Can we expect some below packages like in next 12 months? ;)

• 100Mbps till 2TB > 1Mbps - ₹699
  • 300Mbps till 4TB > 2Mbps - ₹999
  • 600Mbps till 6TB > 4Mbps - ₹1499
  • 1000Mbps till 8TB > 10Mbps - ₹2499

Last edited:
My 1st BB in Hyderabad is BEAM or Post ACT until now no complaints but high price for low speeds, compared with Excitel coverage of ACT is superb here but Excitel gives great speeds.
Both ACT & Excitel if work together can give a run for their monies regarding Jio Fibre BB and Airtel combo. Even singly also ACT is very good in solving problems via their CC. I only want Excitel like speeds in ACT. Thats all. When it happens I dont know. So waiting...

It might be possible, lot depends on PE fund and how they and current management of the company in agreement with.

500mbps unlimited (non commercial at XTB) at 1499₹/month

J7nbNmi.png

Back