TE 1 vs TE2 Practice Matches

No place. Sorry...

<
What question are you asking Devesh..
<
i am back from my trip. Now i will be available to play in nights (10pm -12pm). Any place left for me.??

I am invisible in origin, but you can start a chat with me there too
happy19.gif

And yeah, you have been added to TE platoon

In that case, please oblige. Whats the matter with Origin, you are on my friends list, but dont show up in the friends list, but only in the Battlelog friends page.

Jasku they were Geeks(Nalin) and Allrounder

#allrounder799 Can you make TE as default platoon,coz I didnt se a TE tag before your name. If you represent some other platoon then its fine
happy19.gif

Made it primary, didnt realize it, I could see TE in front of my name, anyways I am not representing ant other platoon

I think there admin might also be a hacker, noob guy, when I was in clan he told me wants to make DG the no. one clan of asia, and wants to challenge Moscow5, and wants to have Razers sponsorship, underdeveloped brain

I used to call this guy a hacker and others told me not to whine... :annoyed:
this guy was an obvious hacker. glad pb caught up with these ppl.

_

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Ask that DG admin to challenge our Clan, without hacking they will have their balls in their mouth. ;)
I think there admin might also be a hacker, noob guy, when I was in clan he told me wants to make DG the no. one clan of asia, and wants to challenge Moscow5, and wants to have Razers sponsorship, underdeveloped brain

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Drunk players play better, you should had joined.Probably in a server with TK on. :p
I wanted to join you guys last night but got boozed up in a party

guys all send me friend request in my battle log the signature is my ID in battlelog

- - - Updated - - -

i will be calling 4 more guys including me... u all say?

Back