TE Collectibles - Sticker Set

I am looking to get these and shall be paying for shipping to Mumbai (Bandra). If any other people from Mumbai (who can collect their sets from me) would like to join, PM me. Shall keep this post for a week and then ping Renegade for bank details. Tks!
Hey man, I'm in.

I am looking to get these and shall be paying for shipping to Mumbai (Bandra). If any other people from Mumbai (who can collect their sets from me) would like to join, PM me. Shall keep this post for a week and then ping Renegade for bank details. Tks!
That would be great! Please count me in too!

Got my stickers-sets the last Saturday morning itself, and am posting about it now! :yuck:

qvViJ3s.jpg

Thanks, Rahul!
I want these stickers can I get them somehow

Are you looking for these? Its a pic I took yesterday.
Hi,
If you want I can help you out booking Delhivery pickups from your place using shiprocket.
Shipping charges will be at actuals, I have some 2k balance in my SR wallet that I am finding hard to finish.
Let me me know if you need help in this regard.
Thanks

P.S: I need stickers too.

Yeah sure. I had registered in the morning to ShipRocket myself. When we started with the stickers in 2014, the shipping costs were prohibitive and payment options were limited. India has come a long way.

Others can drop me a PM with how many set they want and their address. Will share payment details for shipping charges at actuals.
No charges for stickers, you can consider adding Rs 50 per set to shipping while paying or take Patron membership later instead. No obligations.

Back