IMG_63541024x768.jpg

IMG_6568Large-2.jpg

New CM690 currently working on Antique Gold

Teaser shots.

DSC_8308.jpg

DSC_8302.jpg

DSC_8290.jpg

DSC_8288.jpg

Hey ANP, post some more pictures of that enclosure on which the CM 690 is resting on. What are you planning to use it for ?

It will house the WC components, such as the Rad, pump, fan controller and pump. So I wont be needing to hang the rad outside the case and have plenty of room inside the case, the enclosure is screwed to the case using 10 5mm screws, so they are pretty much stuck to each other.

The design you see on the left side is the window and the rectangular cut you see on the right is for mounting the radiator with fans blowing outside. On the front and rear are dust vent blowers which blocks the dust from coming inside the enclosure, but still have adequate air flow.

I haven't cleaned the case after removing the mask tapes thus you see a lot of sticky areas and dusts. Its just a rough case right now.

Here's the pic of the right side.

DSC_8278.jpg

I opted for these kind of wheels so that the case wont drag sideways and fall off the table, since it will be pretty much on the edge, but I found them good and quite sturdy.

Saiyan said:
Great, are you doing something about that power and reset button :p They look odd to me.

As I said I haven't even removed some of the mask tapes, the power and reset buttons, along with the Leds(which are still hidden behind the tape), are still dusty due to the stickiness of the mask tapes. I will do the cleaning part at the end.

Man o man ANP....looking at the pics I can pretty much say ...yours is the best modded cm 690 I have ever seen yet....

Bought myself one a week back.
OT:I have a GA-G31M-S2L and Gskill PI Black 2*2 Gb ,Can I fit in a sunbeam CCF /Thermaltake UL 120 along with it ?

ANP !!! said:
Thanks guys, today I tested the CCFL setup. Just a random setup with no real planning.

DSC_8317.jpg

DSC_8320.jpg

DSC_8321.jpg

awesome dude....

golden antique right?..so y all muticoloured ccfls..

they look awesome though...just thought dont fit into the theme

Btw me too got my cm 690 wid transparent side panel :) .so lemme in too ...gotta add some led fans ..will post the pics soon.

U were totally duped by dealer, U made wrong choice on cabinet, psu and lcd despite entire TE suggesting u stuff :mad:

Dark Star said:
Why I made a foolish choice on cabinate :mad: Will see if I can get a CM690 .. . Awesome setup there Abhishek:)

Its different and flashy, i like black but ur efforts are extraordinary! Really a world-class mod! :cool2: :p cant wait to see final pics.

ANP !!! said:
update

What do you think about the Red fan grills ? Thumbs up or down ?

DSC_84121280x768.jpg

DSC_84111280x768.jpg

Waiting for the windows, and a few acrylic blings I planned.

surely the best CM-690 mods on TE :). keep it up ANP !! :D

i request you again, could you please tell me how do you go about doing the mod ?

specially the paint job ..i mean how do you change colours every week lol

what paint and procedure do you use on the CM -690 ?

Thanks guys :).

FaHeem, I found a great powdercoating shop in the city area, he is really professional with like 150 shades and uses branded paints, its actually a branded chain of powdercoating. I got it done from there.

Before this white, I had done a brown and red color job.

DSC_4661800x600.jpg

but I didnt like it much, it was a bit flashy.

The whole case would cost 350 and the box would cost only 150 :D. Really cheap.

Back