TE diwali thread - How many of you gave up crackers ?

This year i gave up crackers, since i am too old now :p (last year burned 20k +++ money on it :p)

So how many of you gave up crackers this year :p in comparison to last year

Also Happy Diwali to all kidz and uncles :) :)

seems like we do have a bunch of good samratians here :p , excerpt from my last year threads :p

9hqkvc.jpg

f2ue4y.jpg

i5awkm.jpg

11mdu81.jpg

We been some crackers. Very less from what we used to burst. This time just spend Rs 1450 for 4 skyshots, 6 lanterns(non polluting, non cracker), 1 rocket box, 1 charkhi box, 1 aanar box, 3 fulzaddi box. That's it.

I love bursting & watching crackers a lot, it has become irresistible after recent advances in Indian Rocket Technology [emoji12] [emoji12]
I don't follow diet or fitness schedules during Diwali. So is with my environment friendliness which I follow rest of the year. I feel a few days of LETTING GO helps a lot. After burning around 20k I usually SAY NO to Crackers.
I do distribute crackers to my workers kids without fail. I feel it'd be better if everybody contributes and bursts them in a large open area with spectators all around. It'd be a spectacular & less messy event then.

We been some crackers. Very less from what we used to burst. This time just spend Rs 1450 for 4 skyshots, 6 lanterns(non polluting, non cracker), 1 rocket box, 1 charkhi box, 1 aanar box, 3 fulzaddi box. That's it.
all these few years bck one could buy for under 500. firework getting v costly !

Cant imagine diwali without crackers. Now burst less crackers though will never stop it completely.
We all siblings and cousins and friends enjoy it.

I have not been able to sleep all night.. Continuous crackers in the middle of the road, all night.That's Bombay. So much for crackers getting costly.

I gave up crackers about 15 years back.

I have never burst crackers except when I was in 9th standard. Bursting crackers is okay but those with loud noise must be banned. My glass windows used to feel tremors when they were busted. Few people also act moron-ish when they want to burst them in late night. I can just feel pity for mothers of toddlers, family members of elderly age and pets/animals. Crackers with bearable sound can be okay but not definitely one which could potentially shatter glasses.

Gave up crackers around 7-8 years ago, bcoz not being a kid and also bcoz pollution, P.S. I absolutely bombs. All they do is produce unbearable sounds, people have to think about toddlers and elders while using these crackers.

Back