TE needs more moderators - Update: New Mods Announced | Community Rep Nomination OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TE needs more moderators (Update: Mod Voting Closed ; Community Rep Nominations O

So finally here are the new mods

1.6pack - PC Peripherals
2.Arihant.EXE - Distributed Computing, Graphics & Eyecandy, Show-Off
3.asingh - CPU/Mobo Corner, Overclocking 'n' Modding
4.DarkAngel - Gadgets & Consumer Electronics Buying Advice, Laptop Buying Advice, Mobile Phone Buying Advice, PC Buying Advice
5.dhruvrock2000 - Audio Zone, Consumer Electronics
6.Freaky - Gaming, Gaming Consoles, Member's Market
7.Gannu - Gaming, Gaming Consoles, Member's Market
8.Gaurish - Broadband Forum, Internet Talk, Networking
9.Mephistopheles - Hot Deals & Discussions, Member's Market
10.muzux2 - Graphic Cards, Storage Solutions
Congrats to all of you

Re: TE needs more moderators (Update: Mod Voting Closed ; Community Rep Nominations O

Congrats guys :D

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility :eek:hyeah:

Congrats to all the new mods. and hard luck for those who didnt make it. No problem. O:)

though i am highly dissapointed. :-(

congrats to mods

better luck next time for people who were left behind

Alrighty fellas, let the banwave begin!

:devil2:

Ankur said:
Congrats to all the new mods. and hard luck for those who didnt make it. No problem. O:)

though i am highly dissapointed. :-(
Yup, the results are perfect. Specially Gaurish and Dark Angel really deserve to be a Mod. and I really don't feel bad loosing competition with him as they are the guys who helps me in 90% of my queries :p

The new moderators need to post in their welcome thread in the staff section. :)

Gannu said:

I better get you tabs for those extra neutrophils :bleh: else i d k my fate hangs in the balance.

BTW , Congrats to all the mods :) Best choices really.

Get a chance next time

When is the next time ?

When was the last time ?

Just curious.

One question when is the next requitement date? :p

To all the new mods, we need a party, and real one :yahoo:

Gannu said:

Start with me first. Ban me. :)

I am really happy that you're one of our new mods. Congratulations. I am really happy and excited for others as well. A big applause for you all.

Excellent choices...specially DarkAngel, Gannu and asingh..!

Even i applied, but was laughing later when i saw who im competing with :)

l33t said:
When is the next time ?

When was the last time ?

Just curious.
CA50 said:
One question when is the next requitement date? :p
After 6 months, that only if any of the newly assigned mods are not doing their job perfectly :p

for those of you who didnt make the cut pm saiyan/supra, we're planning a revolt :devil2:

Welcome aboard to all the new mods..! Believe me, it was tough to make the decisions (especially when I had to be awake in the middle of the night for almost 4 hours when we convened and deliberated. It was almost 3 when I went to sleep today morning). :p

I am sure most of you will agree that the right candidates made it to the final list. For those who didn't make it there, please do not be discouraged or disappointed. We value your contribution to this forum very much.

As for the members, please co-operate with the new mods - it will take some time for them to get a hang of things. And as always, report posts wherever necessary. We now have more manpower to manage reported posts.. :p

krishnandu said:
After 6 months, that only if any of the newly assigned mods are not doing their job perfectly :p
And it's our duty to harass them so much that they would get fed up of being Mods... :lol:

BTW, congrats to the new mods... Your freedom of speech has just been censored... :yahoo:

l33t said:
When is the next time ?

When was the last time ?

Just curious.

The last time was in August 2009 I think :ashamed:

Though we intend to review the status every 6 months from now on. So next time would be at around year end if needed.

ragzdiablo said:
Excellent choices...specially DarkAngel, Gannu and asingh..!
Even i applied, but was laughing later when i saw who im competing with :)
thats right, the selection procedure was really very good, the new mods are far better then me, i must say that asingh helped me a lot and i am really very happy that he is a mod here after TDF:)

madnav, darkangel,gannu,...all the others are excellent mods, we are newbies in comparison to them :p

That's right, the result is perfect, and there is nothing to get discouraged loosing before them, as they deserve the post better than us.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

nehaladsul said:
And it's our duty to harass them so much that they would get fed up of being Mods... :lol:
BEWARE And they would end up harassing you by banning :eek:hyeah:

for those of you who didnt make the cut pm saiyan/supra, we're planning a revolt

Damn dont call Saiyan....last time he hold TE for a ransom for a mere cup cake :O

Damn may be now ur count of posts when I click on new posts will reduce with the extra burden :D

Excellent choice for Dark Angel, Freaky, Gannu, asingh, 6pack. I don't know much about others;) Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back