TE needs more moderators - Update: New Mods Announced | Community Rep Nomination OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TE needs more moderators - Update: New Mods Announced | Community Rep Nomination

nehaladsul said:
Hmmm... Now I know why your tag line is 'The Professor'... :lol:

BTW, I just realised that the vampire is not the right creature... If the new Mods were like Vampires and bit us, we would turn into Mods... :D
I don't think you understood..! :p

Re: TE needs more moderators - Update: New Mods Announced | Community Rep Nomination

@ Gaurish Bah u want me to tell that here and get an infraction.

Just for the sake of letting everyone know even I got one infraction in my whole TE lifetime ....and that was for a LOL posted on a thread by fellow TE mates when we all had a TE meet at my place :mad:...those guys were drunk and were spamming from my ID and the friendnly mod was awake late @ night to infract me before I could understand all of it next day morning :D

Btw just a query can a fellow mod given an infraction another fellow mod :p

System does not allow that, I tried :p

logistopath said:
More like the deadly professor of potions trying to put the naughty kids in their place with a rap on their wrists.. ;)
got that, so prof s**** was patroling all night.
Night patrol :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Supra said:

Just for the sake of letting everyone know even I got one infraction in my whole TE lifetime ....and that was for a LOL posted on a thread by fellow TE mates when we all had a TE meet at my place :mad:...those guys were drunk and were spamming from my ID and the friendnly mod was awake late @ night to infract me before I could understand all of it next day morning :D

how about changing the system

Supra said:

Bah! I want to get an infraction. Never got one :-(

^^ Shall I do the honors? :p

Supra said:
^^ LOL its better to be safe for the next dew days at least :p.....at least one of the new guys is on a spree and is awake even at 2-3 AM with his new job ...dont want to be his prey :rofl:
He is enjoying his new job, infact we all are :D

BTW when is the voting for the Community Representative post going to start?

^^ Lol I guess very soon.....finally u get time to meet all of us after scaring so many ppl on the market :D

logistopath said:
^^ Shall I do the honors? :p

Ah, please go ahead don't forget power & responsibility :)

.. @Mephistopheles .. The green tag looks good on you Shivam! :p Your 'heavy' nick justifies your designation.

Supra said:
^^ Lol I guess very soon.....finally u get time to meet all of us after scaring so many ppl on the market :D
Don't use SMS language and these "..." or else you might get a warning/infraction without anybody being drunk this time :p

DELETED

Spoiled the whole exuberance of the thread :(

hatter said:
Bah! I want to get an infraction. Never got one :-(
after staying here for more then a year, i did a research on this and guess what discoverd the most easiest way to get infraction and if you are lucky then you might get banned:p

method: post random links of the "you know where" forum;)

Supra said:
^ Dont edit out the post itself...if you dont like the post let me know.... I know what is sms lingo...you dont have to teach me saar :D

Btw you are are looking after Feedback Section also...thats a good news :D

Thats not the right spirit at all saar unfortunately in your very 1st week in the very same thread where you posted this :

What's your point?

You are taking things the wrong way, Relax

^^ We were just having a bit of TP (its not sms lingo) and phun(nt sms lingo but urbane dict) here in the last 2-3 pages

Everyone will agree to that....you just spoiled all the fun ....plz dont that ...I request you :)

Bring a humane side to moderation and not a knife is my suggestion

Regards,

Supra

You obviously seem to have missed the emoticon I put in my post, to make it clear for you I was just kidding.

I do get it :)...at least go to sleep now :D...lots of moderation for you in last 36 hrs

At least we can breathe easy then ....we all r shit scared to see the knife in your hand and its shining edge :rofl:

New mods, how are you finding the experience till now :) ?

eternoMind said:
New mods, how are you finding the experience till now :) ?
Fun and enjoyable. :)

Goodnight TE, see you all tomorrow.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back