TE Patron

hello mods, don't know where else i can post this so posting it here
i tried upgrading my account to patron since my messages won't be approved otherwise, the thing is there's only one option to process your payment which is through card.
I was wondering Is there anyway one can pay using Gpay or UPI?

Hello mods i upgraded my account to a reseller account can you guys let me know if i could message in fs threads and post fs threads or is there anyother procedure to do before i get banned for messaging and is pm available with the upgrade

I've been trying to upgrade my account but I'm getting this error that this card is not supported. I'm using a RuPay SBI card btw. What other options do I have ? Is it possible to pay through UPI (Gpay in my case). @puns any help on this case. Also unrelated but I'm unable to change my profile pic (keep getting server error).

I tried upgrading to a patron account but the field for entering the card details doesn’t show up. @puns if you could look into it.

Last edited:
Hi, I saw that recruits can no longer comment on sale threads, so when i looked to upgrade my account to patron, the only available option is to enter card details directly(which I'm not comfortable with). Is there anyway to pay through upi (without linking my main google account) or payment gateway?

Does buying patron give access to DMs?

So if am getting this correct as a recruit i cant post anything anywhere or dm anyone or basically do anything without paying?

been a member since 2016 but obv not been active, just tryin to understand beofre paying

Back