Car & Bike team-bhp registration answers and account activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried 5-10 times and painstakingly filed all the coloumn and they reject each time..not even bothering how much time it will take each time to fill these ...

23haxsp.jpg

have respect to new members who join ... and this is internet , there isnt anything which cant be got ...

actually i have acc in nearly 50+ forums / 50 + sites and i have never tried anything more than 3 times...

and i dont know what they are hiding from the public

pathetic is when a true person wants a urgent help , he/she cant open a thread since those mods wont aprrove.... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

pathetic...

vey pathetic.. instead they could shutdown the site :mad:

well you could proxy here... post your queries on TE and people will respond including those with shared gyan from tbhp site :D

even mine rejected again..this time i took utter care...even gave my professional email id...still was rejected...will try with a original name user name and see....

Its just not happening.....no particular reason given..just silly reason out there which are corrected still not done

I got mine approved in 3 days

no fancy thing

just filled a nice reason why i wanted to be part of their community

I had mine rejected some 2 months back so this time took little care .

kuduku said:
I got mine approved in 3 days
no fancy thing
just filled a nice reason why i wanted to be part of their community
I had mine rejected some 2 months back so this time took little care .

wish to share the way u answered....may b we can catch where the mods catch us??

vishalrao said:
sounds like they want to keep people with uber sms skillz out eh? a bit snobbish, exclusive and just plain leet. TE could learn a thing or two from them. i just gave it a shot, lets see what is the response if any... i was too lazy to write a lengthy essay though i tried to keep the quality high even though quantity was low...

funny thing is, browsing some of the posts, its clear the existing members with posting privileges are not as high calibre as you'd expect after seeing the "entrance test" :D

well well well. looks like i can start turning my nose up at people now :cool: submitted a short-n-sweet "application" on the 15th, got the "welcome" PM on the 19th... only checked today and submitted my first post in the "introduction" section... they moderate the first 25 posts though... i dont plan to post a lot, will most likely just lurk there... hope they dont kick out idle members...

vishalrao said:
well well well. looks like i can start turning my nose up at people now :cool: submitted a short-n-sweet "application" on the 15th, got the "welcome" PM on the 19th... only checked today and submitted my first post in the "introduction" section... they moderate the first 25 posts though... i dont plan to post a lot, will most likely just lurk there... hope they dont kick out idle members...

Hey my second attempt also got rejected. Maybe you can help us. :)

well i pretty much posted the same content in my "introduction" post on the forum... if you want pointers from that but its mainly my real world info not some silly story line/essay :p

sample_sms said:
2ype lk dis! `ts da coolst ting dat can mk me so cool.....i ...write...good...englisch...i..m ..da ...punk....cooles.t....gr8est...dat ...is.. me !
icon10.gif

^
SMS lingo sure is irritating;I agree with tbhp stance regarding this.

Let's boycott them? My joining request was rejected and I have stopped visiting their site. carwale.com has a forum and it's pretty good. I visit xbhp to read about bikes. You guys know any other auto forums in India?

overdrive forum is stagnant ,I guess? biking forums I am aware of is xbhp,xkmph,indiabike(Q&A),Royal Enfield forum etc etc.I am a member at all these forums though! ;)

This is recent Why TBHP? Note and got the same old $hit automated reply We are sorry, but your "Why Team-BHP" note was too short / had grammatical errors / wasn't well worded:mad::mad:
I have been visiting, as a lurker, TBHP throughout my college days and have come to believe it as one of the best Indian car forums. I am now looking to buy my first car and would like to seek the help of the community at TBHP in making an informed choice.

I thought it was good enough to get my through even had asked a few but :mad::mad:I have tried almost 4 times but still haven't got through god knows what do they want me to write :S

How about something like this?

TBHP has got some sand up its vagixx! they better get it out before it creates some problems :p

knoughtyd said:
I thought it was good enough to get my through even had asked a few but :mad::mad:I have tried almost 4 times but still haven't got through god knows what do they want me to write :S

$uck up to the admin and say that the admin on TBHP is the best you've seen in your lifetime and that you wouldn't mind going on a really loooooooong, romantic drive with the admin, just to convince him that you deserve to be in TBHP forum.

basically the admin there is gay- so you have to do the needful to get in over there

Mind you, I've not tried any of this. I don't intend to either. Refer to my post on the 3rd page of this thread for more :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back