Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

Guys please see this and bash it if you want to :p

Done by a noob (me) ..!!

[I spent no time on doing this - our indian server had recording on, so after a nice life i recorded it, and uploaded it for you guys to see.]

DigitalDude said:
you mean the player 'Teh_nooB' ? I'm also suspicious about his headshots. spectated him for sometime, he is not even waiting for his shots to get charged. something fishy.
that's probably the illusion of killcam :p :death:

_
that's the player....

sumonpathak said:
a spy backstabbing from a distance of at least 15 feet looks fishy too me.....i have seen some extra ordinary kills in the past few days....they are too good to be true....

Its the case with all laggy players ... some people like me dont wait for the shot to recharge ... some people who play spy, scout and sniper lag on purpose

If you think someone is cheating, it's very easy to confirm it since all of our Indian servers have spectators enabled. Simply spectate their first-person view.

I don't know about The_Noob as I haven't noticed him getting ridiculous shots.

Uptil now, I have come across only 1 cheater. His nickname was Neff and he kept getting crazy headshots from crazy angles. Not only that, but he also knew exactly when to discharge a partially charged headshot to kill a particular class.
Needless to say, spectating his first-person easily confirmed that he was indeed cheating.

systembuilder said:
Its the case with all laggy players ... some people like me dont wait for the shot to recharge ... some people who play spy, scout and sniper lag on purpose

50ms a lag?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

heyy....does anybody play cp_mountain-lab? can we coax tyhe guys @ fragbox to include this?

Aman27deep said:
Done by a noob (me) ..!!
[I spent no time on doing this - our indian server had recording on, so after a nice life i recorded it, and uploaded it for you guys to see.]
nice play, esp. with revolver, this has given me a few tips :)

also, at 3:58 you kill a pyro, but he seems much farther than the backstab range. how did that happen?

The dead ringer works differently. If you have it out and take damage you immediately fake a death (including the death message) and cloak. It also absorbs like 80% of the damage done to you the moment you are hit and it cloaks you. Check out some youtube videos of dead ringer to learn how to play with it.

dead ringer is tough to play with. it makes too much noise while decloaking.
i was fooled many times by it. kill a spy, easy kill, dead in 1-2 shots, then just after that, the same spy backstabs you. hack? no, its the dead ringer.

i play with your eternal reward and cloak and dagger.

i do wish they give the spy a better knife than the present lot. conniver's kunai is worthless in tight maps like junction and viaduct

rabid.parrots said:
nice play, esp. with revolver, this has given me a few tips :)

also, at 3:58 you kill a pyro, but he seems much farther than the backstab range. how did that happen?
Thanks man. That was just server lag (as it is recorded from the server), I was perfectly behind him actually, but because of the server lag it doesn't seem that way. Also if you see the video closely, you'll see some instances where it seems my crosshair isn't really on the enemy but still im able to shoot/kill him. It's because of the server lag, mind you, i was playing at 110ms :p

rabid.parrots said:
dead ringer is tough to play with. it makes too much noise while decloaking.
i was fooled many times by it. kill a spy, easy kill, dead in 1-2 shots, then just after that, the same spy backstabs you. hack? no, its the dead ringer.

i play with your eternal reward and cloak and dagger.

i do wish they give the spy a better knife than the present lot. conniver's kunai is worthless in tight maps like junction and viaduct
The Dead Ringer is actually easy mode for Spy. You don't need to worry about being spotted, set on fire, nothing.
It's practically a Godmode-on-demand absorbing 90% of all damage once activated.

The Cloak & Dagger on the other hand seems pretty awesome at first but requires a lot of patience and skill to use correctly once you factor in map choke-points plus the fact that everyone knows how to spot Spies after 4 years.

With the C&D, once you're spotted and within range, that's it for you. Even if you recloak, they will still hunt you down easily 3/5 times.
There are no second chances like the Dead Ringer.

Ofcourse you still need to be a good Spy to use the Dead Ringer efficiently. It won't do you any good if you inherently suck with the class (like me).
The latest update gave some really excellent items to all classes including the Spy.

The new revolver is better than the default in every single way and arguably the best revolver he now possesses.
And the new knife is unstoppable combined with the Dead Ringer, the -25hp attribute barely dents you when you can stab someone, instantly regain +30 cloak and activate your ringer absorbing enough damage to kill 3 Heavies.

Out of all the new items, only the new minigun got a nerf from Valve. They truly can't let the Heavy have anything good :(.
The new Demoman sword and Spy revolver/knife are so overpowered, it's not even funny.

So thats why there are soo many spies around.Too bad i finished up my 1.5 gb quota playing TF2.cant play no more this month.

Damn F*** I was playing with the noobiest team ever against reyez, YET YET, ask him what was happening

Uploading a seriously hilarious video, hope you guys see it!

comp@ddict said:
Damn F*** I was playing with the noobiest team ever against reyez, YET YET, ask him what was happening
you were getting pwned? :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Please see :p Really short @ 21 secs.

Dead Ringer Spies are Easy to kill For vet like saumil ,reyez :p,Also you cant Use CnD/Default clock unless you have a Huge sense of maps(where ammo/medi kits are ) and a Great connection that does not lag.lagging while playing spy is killer and Only dead ringer can save you from the position.
Also New Medic please heal other classes than heavy.

you were getting pwned?

haha, I expected you to mention the scores before the teams were scrambled, and the team I was playing with.

BLU:

DemiGOD - 29

Next guy was 8 points

RED:

3Reyez and another guy - 23

Another Guy - 21

3 of the remaining 4 were over 11 pts.

Yet I tryied ass-banging them, didn't work.

Had to Scramble LOL.

Its like I dont even need to cloak/disguise while playing spy these days. .

Its getting too damn easy. . just like the old days :D

**Right Behind You**

Back